Page 2415 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1415191523152365240524132414241524162417242524652515 ... LastLast
Results 24,141 to 24,150 of 25351
Like Tree15789Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Funny thing about Gatenkei is that while all of those are great (specially the preggo sex), there are 2 low key moment/scenes i remember even stronger: the most underrated ending where MC interrupts the onsen gangbang and the wife ruins him (underrated because it isn't explored nearly enough) and a moment in the main route where MC is complaining to the old man (the one that owns a ramen stall i think it was) and gets cheered up thinking Misaki was distant because she is choosing a gift for him (his birthday) and then that hope is crushed because there was no gift if i remember well.

Mmmm since you probably remember/know more can you tell me if we play that moment/time frame from her POV? i can't remember if that was shown from her POV or not, curious to know if there was a gift at some point or even if she remembered his brithday or what.

Also Zafira? You mean that RPG with an elf that could have glasses? what did you like about that ending?
    My favorit non-ero scene from Gatenkei actually the one where Makun and Misaki got divorce and they meet again after ten years passed. She ask about Makun and their kid condition and Misaki says even till this day she still love him, even ten years later Misaki sn't in relationship with anyone. But they know their relationship is beyond repairs and decide to move on separate way. Such as bitter sweet ending, and i think this is the most well written ending from that game

I don't understand your question haha. I remember that game only has two POV, Makun's and Aida's POV.

For Zafira, well you know i like NEtorase story. But i also sucker for NTR with lovey-dovey scene wbetween heroine and netori guy /Maotoko. I like mind control route also, but i ike this route more because Zafira willingly fallen in love with rich lord on her own will (well she get mindbrroken from rape too at the beginning haha).

Quote Originally Posted by Namkapple View Post
    People that say the age of consent is low in japan have no idea what they are talking about. As in some 55 year old is not going to casually go and bang a 13 year old with no problem. They see some stat that says the federal age of consent is 13 and parrot that. This aside any new GOOD english translated NTR games out?
    Please don't use that excuse. Different Prefecture use different laws. but most Japanese agree 17-18 is standard age of consent. Like you know...graduate from Highschool. Also when talking about age of consent, ofcourse it's between two teenagers. If a salaryman dating 15 years old schoolgirl, he will get arrested too! Haha.
    Namkapple likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by xerance View Post
    someone posted a mtl for the new anim game on a discord server:
    https://anonfiles.com/F0T4n9R6xe/Rintsuma_mtl_zip
    virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...8f45?nocache=1

https://puu.sh/IR2Me/8eca26f43a.png
    seems to work just fine.

tool used for extraction from fuwanovel forum
    Hey which Discord server was this?

Thanks

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    My favorit non-ero scene from Gatenkei actually the one where Makun and Misaki got divorce and they meet again after ten years passed. She ask about Makun and their kid condition and Misaki says even till this day she still love him, even ten years later Misaki sn't in relationship with anyone. But they know their relationship is beyond repairs and decide to move on separate way. Such as bitter sweet ending, and i think this is the most well written ending from that game

I don't understand your question haha. I remember that game only has two POV, Makun's and Aida's POV.

For Zafira, well you know i like NEtorase story. But i also sucker for NTR with lovey-dovey scene wbetween heroine and netori guy /Maotoko. I like mind control route also, but i ike this route more because Zafira willingly fallen in love with rich lord on her own will (well she get mindbrroken from rape too at the beginning haha).

Please don't use that excuse. Different Prefecture use different laws. but most Japanese agree 17-18 is standard age of consent. Like you know...graduate from Highschool. Also when talking about age of consent, ofcourse it's between two teenagers. If a salaryman dating 15 years old schoolgirl, he will get arrested too! Haha.
    What excuse? I literally agree with you. Yes most prefecture's have the age of consent of at 16-18. Like most of the developed world. They also have child welfare acts laws in place too.
    stupid_army likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Namkapple View Post
    What excuse? I literally agree with you. Yes most prefecture's have the age of consent of at 16-18. Like most of the developed world. They also have child welfare acts laws in place too.
    Aargh i need to double check my pos LOL.. What i want o post was "please don't use that excuse EVERYONE" . What i mean is im talking to anyone who us that excuse, not you haha. I've seen alot twitter users said "but Japanese age of consent is THIRTEEN"

That's what i mean LOL, my bad
    Namkapple likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Aargh i need to double check my pos LOL.. What i want o post was "please don't use that excuse EVERYONE" . What i mean is im talking to anyone who us that excuse, not you haha. I've seen alot twitter users said "but Japanese age of consent is THIRTEEN"

That's what i mean LOL, my bad
    I remember reading that it also has to do with both ages, like sure 13 is valid...if the other partner is 15, hell even gender influences it.

The part that anoys me is that the whole blackmail 2 teens because they had sex can happen, and i bet it does, since 2 teenagers can get in problems if the parents dissaprove of it for example (kind of similar to statutory rape i think it was called?), it wouldn't even be that hard to pull off since teens are inexperienced, inmature, etc.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku View Post
    Does anyone have Four Seasons v0.2?
    https://www.patreon.com/hitozuma
    Here it is, enjoy!!!

**Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fibag For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by woo32 View Post
    Hey which Discord server was this?

Thanks
    some old jav (inactive) subtitle group from bitgamers(dead tracker) or possible some Norwegian tracker I once was part of.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Another month another tease from Satou Kuuki https://exhentai.org/s/97495e240f/2200205-275 , does anyone ever know what this is about? At first i thought it was promotional material, for a new big work or even comiket doujin, or even a game (ok that last was me deluding myself mostly), but this has gone on for way too long and i can't find any concrete information, he also has done nothing apart from last Comiket's doujin as far as i know.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Netorase Sword Princess has been updated~

New ero scenes to come next week. I can't believe I'm at 40k words now. I didn't plan on writing an eroge's worth of content already but here I am.

https://netoraseswordprincess.wordpress.com/

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by mocha_cadence View Post
    Netorase Sword Princess has been updated~

New ero scenes to come next week. I can't believe I'm at 40k words now. I didn't plan on writing an eroge's worth of content already but here I am.

https://netoraseswordprincess.wordpress.com/
    You are an excellent writer, i do hope the next chapter is more sex focused bc this recent build up is insane.

Thread Information