Page 2270 of 2285 FirstFirst ... 12701770217022202260226822692270227122722280 ... LastLast
Results 22,691 to 22,700 of 22846
Like Tree10391Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Indeed- All I can say is... best news to me for a long time- It's put me in a real good mood(despite being very sick right now) that he plans to continue with his games.. I'm still slightly worried he might disappear randomly given how urgent it seemed that he couldn't go on... But it's a very great update on his situation. Hope whatever held him up isn't a problem anymore. I'm really looking forward to this game a lot more than most things i've been hyped about. I'll download the trial but since release is technically closeby(supposedly)- i'll just hold onto it incase I wake up one day and his ci-ens been nuked.. I don't want to play it to avoid spoilers on the final product which i'll buy up day 1 and enjoy(probably over the 5 days as the game intends)
    If the trial is in english or even jap plz share, i may or may not play it (could do like you) but better safe than sorry xD

Also it may be financial, that is my only clear conjeture since it could be he reeived more support to continue the game, like he couldn't continue developing due to costs, either production or living (like he could have been forced to look for a full time job or multiple partime jobs).
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    If the trial is in english or even jap plz share, i may or may not play it (could do like you) but better safe than sorry xD

Also it may be financial, that is my only clear conjeture since it could be he reeived more support to continue the game, like he couldn't continue developing due to costs, either production or living (like he could have been forced to look for a full time job or multiple partime jobs).
    You can just download it from their Cien page, it's not a paid bonus. As it is, it doesn't add much to the already existing trial. The only major additions seem to be three CG related to the extra costumes, which I haven't personally bothered trying to unlock, and the inclusion of the rather clever potion system that indirectly reports on her current status. And QoL stuff like being able to skip the ASMR scenes.
    PotatoGod and Animefan_09 like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaMan View Post
    You can just download it from their Cien page, it's not a paid bonus. As it is, it doesn't add much to the already existing trial. The only major additions seem to be three CG related to the extra costumes, which I haven't personally bothered trying to unlock, and the inclusion of the rather clever potion system that indirectly reports on her current status. And QoL stuff like being able to skip the ASMR scenes.
    Skipping the ASMR is a god send, I'm glad they implemented it.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Do you guys have a new version of Nymphomania Priestess and a new mini game from TechnoBrake? :3
    https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/926/article/470049

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Kabe no Mukou 2 More Sample CG Updated.
    http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...8/graphic.html

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

So... I always liked kabe series and I am looking forward for kabe 3. I do think it will follow same formula with previous 2, which is not a bad thing but it will be predictable. For example, the short hair wife will surely grow hair and become blonde. And hot spring, there has to be a trip to hot spring scene lol.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I played the new timeloop NTR game by that dev who makes those relatively popular Unity NTR games (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ319506.html). Overall I'd say its a somewhat decent game. If you liked this dev's previous games then I'm pretty sure you'll like this one. To be honest, this is my favorite game by said dev because it has some decent netorase scenes but besides that, the scenes are pretty similar to what you'd find in their previous games.
    The main hook of this game is the time loop. Basically, the MC and his GF are chilling after school, talking about finally doing the deed, only for them both to get run over a truck and sent to a fantasy school that's pretty much a Japanese highschool but with magic and the female students are treated like fuck puppets. MC is pretty confused and finds his GF pretty fast after he's woken up, though his GF remembers nothing of her previous life, including her memories of the MC. MC meets some magical frogs that tell him what's going on and they help him by performing a magic that sends the MC back in time to right before he met his GF in the fantasy world (though he doesn't remember any of the time loop shenanigans until school starts. So his first interaction with the GF is always the same). The last twist is that the GF's body still takes her experiences with her back in time, so if she loses her virginity and bangs a bunch of dudes then time resets, she'll forget everything like everyone else, though her sex stats remain the same. So the more you progress the game and continue the time loop, the sluttier she gets. Hope that shit made sense.
    The gameplay is less annoying than the dev's previous games which I'm all for. Essentially, instead of business management or card fighting, you just gotta study and pass your exams while trying to get together with your GF again. Only problem is that pretty much every other male in the school is gunning for her and can steal her (though from my experience, the only way they're even coming close to stealing her is through your help). Passing your exams is pretty much just a stat check for how much you studied and they're pretty easy once you find out how to progress your stats. My advise, prioritize studying and passing your exams. It makes the rest of the game much easier.
    The GF is pretty plain which is to be expected of this dev. Corruption is meh and since the game is tracking too many things, it makes the errors a lot more obvious. You can catch your GF kissing or sucking another dude's dick yet you can't even interact with her so its not much really. Plus a lot of the scenes only happen if you're not in a relationship with the GF. They're not bad but when she's banging some other dude and not in a relationship with you, it doesn't feel like NTR. A lot of the times the MC isn't even there and there's no mention of him so it feels more like corruption. The reason why I like the netorase scene (besides netorase being my favorite part of NTR) is that the MC is pretty heavily involved and it feels like NTR (did I mention that i like netorase?). I was also looking forward to the swapping scenes but it was the biggest disappointment in the game. Its just an animation of you banging the other girl while your GF bangs one of the random dudes in the school. There's no dialogue besides the initial scene where you're asking your GF to do the swapping and there's no variation. It felt like something shoved in last minute.

I overall liked it but I can't speak for anyone else. Feels like there hasn't been that much good NTR games recently (at least for me) so this one was a welcome surprise. Its slightly above average for a decently sized NTR game. I give it a 7/10.

PS. the endings suck. Watching it the first time is short but decent until you find out that all the other endings are just slight variations of each other then you just feel like you wasted your time. The dev continues to baffle me with its decent amount of endings that only has little variation. All of their games have a decent to high amount of content with clear effort put into it yet the endings always seem to be the thing that was the least prioritized. Welp, I hope his next game does better than this one.

PSS. more content might be added at a later date since it happened to the dev's previous game.
    Shadovv likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Think their NTRbar game is still my favorite from them- having two heroines and basically having to choose between one which you had a slim chance of protecting from NTR in the first place.. + more personality in the heroines- they actually showed they cared for the MC so the NTR had some impact rather than none at all. This games NTR feel is pretty low since heroine just thinks you're a stalker and immediately fucks any other guy if her meter gets high enough. + it's shown through their perspective and NTR bar is more first person specifically. Gameplay was alright imo- just buying things for low, crafting and selling for high. simple but not too time consuming. Felt like there was a game there rather than RNG based "steal panties" or "drug the dorms"-..

New game also has a bug that lets you get 999 favor and infinite points I noticed by accident. If you study with heroine and press enter- some studies(happens at like 80% of the time I noticed) scenes will overlap and be infinite- so each time you press enter it's like you're studying again- which increases favor and the other currency. Not too strange considering this devs games usually have a few bugs..
    PotatoGod likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Think their NTRbar game is still my favorite from them- having two heroines and basically having to choose between one which you had a slim chance of protecting from NTR in the first place.. + more personality in the heroines- they actually showed they cared for the MC so the NTR had some impact rather than none at all. This games NTR feel is pretty low since heroine just thinks you're a stalker and immediately fucks any other guy if her meter gets high enough. + it's shown through their perspective and NTR bar is more first person specifically. Gameplay was alright imo- just buying things for low, crafting and selling for high. simple but not too time consuming. Felt like there was a game there rather than RNG based "steal panties" or "drug the dorms"-..

New game also has a bug that lets you get 999 favor and infinite points I noticed by accident. If you study with heroine and press enter- some studies(happens at like 80% of the time I noticed) scenes will overlap and be infinite- so each time you press enter it's like you're studying again- which increases favor and the other currency. Not too strange considering this devs games usually have a few bugs..
    Pretty much this. What's worse bout your first point is that this game technically has 2 heroines, the sub heroine is just in the background so much, especially in terms of how few scenes she has. But yeah, my biggest gripe with the NTR in this game is that in these games, you start off not in a relationship with the heroine and a lot of the scenes take that into account. To me at least, Having a potential love interest stolen before the relationship even starts is way less interesting than her being stolen while in a relationship.
    I personally don't mind the animated scenes where you can find her flirting and having sex with other guys around the school. They do sometimes feel sudden and out of character but that's something I've come to expect from this dev. My problem with those scenes is just the same as my problem with the swapping scene. Its just animated characters banging. No dialogue, not even any input from the MC. The MC can see his GF doing all sort of stuff with other guys behind his back yet he makes no comment whatsoever only to suddenly act surprised that he's been NTR'd in the ending. There's so many possible places to add dialogue like the start of each morning or after each major exam but instead you get recycled text in the morning. The sections after the big exams are especially jarring. They talk about making sure that the heroine graduates from school while pregnant and how important it is. Problem is that they have the same dialogue even when the heroine is pregnant. Some variation would've been nice.
    (TBH, I wish I knew about that bug.)
    Anyways, that's just stuff I wish would've been changed/added. The game is still pretty fine as it is now and the dev did put in a good amount of effort and time in creating it. Its hard to not point out flaws when you see a lot of potential in something. I wonder what he's going to go for in his next game.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Has anyone managed to hook this game's text? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ.../RJ322734.html

Textractor, ITH, Libellule, nothing seem to work.

Thread Information