Page 2267 of 2290 FirstFirst ... 12671767216722172257226522662267226822692277 ... LastLast
Results 22,661 to 22,670 of 22893
Like Tree10438Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by streamlinear View Post
    Demo out for ANIM's new game. We almost there yall!

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...oad.html#trial

EDIT: FYI, I had to disable anti-virus to play.
    I'vee just finished the demo. Guys.... I have a feeling that this game will be HARDCORE NTR! What do you think?
    Haicx and tropomien like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by INNocence View Post
    I'vee just finished the demo. Guys.... I have a feeling that this game will be HARDCORE NTR! What do you think?
    I hope so the game looks promising.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

I can never get their trials to run, always close instantly lol, antivirus or not. Can only play full releases

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Are there any sex scenes in the trial or it's just the first part of the game? Also, how long is it?

Thanks
    Achievements:

New ANIM trial is good. Not surprising lol. You can tell a lot about their characters already. At least the main two. Protagonist is a bit indicisive but not the infuriating type. Reasonable type of person. Hes also not a saint. See what he chooses to do at the end of the trial lol. His wife has a strong character but not in a generic way. They have good teasing too. For example when her husband says something that could be interpreted as cheesy she jokingly replies "lol gross." Its obvious he didnt mean it that way but its also obvious that she knew and just cracked a joke. Good character writing overall.

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    Are there any sex scenes in the trial or it's just the first part of the game? Also, how long is it?
    Its the start of the game which includes one h scene. After that you can play 3 more as extras.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to niwaka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

So I gave 陥落のソーサリア a go. Honestly, the gameplay isn't too bad, and it's not something you see too much of from RPGmaker games. Basically, you need to navigate the mansion and solve various puzzles, all while avoiding the various demons. You can see their sight range and if you cross it, they'll chase you around and if they catch you, eventually you'll game over. The enemies have their own little quirks and there's a time limit involved too, and while it can be pretty frustrating at times (because the clues to advance can be terribly vague) it never really feels unfair. Nina and her mother have pretty erotic designs too.
    That said, I wouldn't really recommend anyone else waste their time on it as I have, save for the novelty of the gameplay and the fact all CG scenes can be immediately unlocked in the gallery. As it is there's just far too few CG in the game, and the actual scenes themselves are terribly short and largely uninspired. Most of them can be found as crystals dotted about the map, which leaves them lacking any sort of cohesion to the narrative as well. If it wasn't for the game regularly reminding you that the main heroine is the protagonist's childhood sweetheart, you'd probably struggle to make a case for there being any netorare here at all. And the lack of even voiced moans, which I'd honestly consider standard for RPGmaker games nowadays, is yet another missed opportunity.
    In the end, some nice ideas let down by flawed execution. Give it a miss.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Having completely played the new kuripick ntr game, I am disappointed by the seemingly downgrade. Yes, there are more scenes in general. But IMO the writing is much weaker. One example of this would be the FMC and the baddie with the goggles (the one who's father and him fucked your Mom LOL). The scenes had such a nice build up, but the entire "forced rape" and the subsequent lack of strong reaction to it by the FMC felt awkward. I enjoy rape, but it didn't fit the FMC's personality to give in. I want to see Japanese authors take a more resistant approach to their FMC to rape by the one guy they loathe the most. I also found it awkward there wasn't an ending for him. IMO the male childhood friend felt like a useless character. I woulda liked the FMC route a lot more if Goggles became the main antagonist who plays around with your wife like clipicks first ntr game.(Palle?)

The loli + milf tie in also felt awkward. While I love the milf design, I don't see how they're suppose to "fall in love" with the MC when he's clearly taken.

Overall, lack of "agency" from the player. The lack of GOR. The lack of "explore the map to see mystery ntr scenes". The lack of timed events to save girl. All of this was in the first game so you know clipick can do it, but instead he made a VERY choiceless VN instead. Some VN like TeamAnim's have more choices than this game.

I feel that the first clipick game was probably the best. The second one was close (if only the FMC in second game wasn't the little "step sister" loli ew) and the actual milf. I also feel the pussy tattoo in this third game sucks compared to the second one (lol).

What you guys think?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Anyone having issues hooking the new Kabe demo in textractor. I've tried in different locale and region as well as changing file locations. Looks to just be pointing to files that are running rather than the script? Any ideas?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by narlaun View Post
    Anyone having issues hooking the new Kabe demo in textractor. I've tried in different locale and region as well as changing file locations. Looks to just be pointing to files that are running rather than the script? Any ideas?
    because it's still a trial. If you must know all previous trials can't be hooked with any app. I've tried to hook the game with "search for hooks" and this is what I've found RS932#@36284E9

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sansome For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7400/article/468482 Update on BBQ大好き status... Apparently he can't continue the game.. But he will be released it in its unfinished version- which was very close to complete- all CGs and days I think were mostly planned- but the potion mechanic may not have been fully implemented- nor all the voicework.. It's a big shame but it seems like this will be his last project as well..
    PotatoGod likes this.

Thread Information