Page 2259 of 2266 FirstFirst ... 1259175921592209224922572258225922602261 ... LastLast
Results 22,581 to 22,590 of 22659
Like Tree10226Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    God dammit. I was going to have a BLAST of a Sunday with that game. Does anyone know how dlsite approves games?

I'm assuming he's saying that the game is done, but dlsite is checking for "bad content" like if the girl is loli? I just don't understand the approval process of dlsite. What are they possibly looking at? How long does this usually take? Does dlsite employee just play the game? Do they even work on weekends?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Loli is actually fine with dlsite- I think the manual checks are to make sure the game is properly censored. Just a censorcheck- since it's Japan law... From what I understand- dlsite authentication takes about a week... But he said the game was scheduled to release on the 17th- not going up for authentication on the 17th. And he's released many other projects on dlsite before so surely he was aware of how long it usually took-.. His article on the 7th or 8th saying it would be out on the 17th- I'd assume he sent it in for authentication not too long after that...
    What dlsite does is checking mosaic censorship indeed, but also for malware or dangerous things AFAIK.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Anyone have tried this ? Looks good though

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ322172.html

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

On Kuripick's cien he clarified that there's 2 routes and 4 endings - the main branch out is in the middle of chapter 2 so as long as you save there you should be good.

The key decision branch is where you decide whether or not to try to save all the heroines.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by woomba View Post
    On Kuripick's cien he clarified that there's 2 routes and 4 endings - the main branch out is in the middle of chapter 2 so as long as you save there you should be good.

The key decision branch is where you decide whether or not to try to save all the heroines.
    Ahhh, no way trying that ends well i bet, or maybe not, just stupidly hard to do.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran7 days registered5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

If someone finds the new Kuripick's game somewhere, please give the link
    Last edited by Lianai; April 18th, 2021 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lianai View Post
    If someone finds the new Kuripick's game somewhere, please give the link
    It was already up this morning on this site.. But assuming you were waiting for a torrent- it's up on sukebei now.
    Lianai likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

It was already up this morning on this site.. But assuming you were waiting for a torrent- it's up on sukebei now.
    Ohhh yes is here, bring all those sweet tears!! We needed a hardcore soul crushing ntr, too many soft ones lately
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Fuck man I'm getting cucked by kuripick. So I've played up until Act 3, and it's just confusing as shit. Can someone explain to me what the routes are?

So far, here's my understanding of the plot at the climax of Act 2. For the choices, I chosed to "embrace the milf", "not let the loli go get pregnant", and "not let childhood friend fuck the other childhood friend".

So then at the end of Act 2, we go to our old acquittance who's our long ally since the beginning. He procures a wedding dress, and before I met him, I get a mission saying to "ice him". MC doesn't kill him, goes to the church with the dress. And lo and behold, just when he marries the FMC, the bad dude (thug missing an eye who licked FMC's tits before) shows up with the backing of the military saying that MC committed treason for not killing that dude. Then it is revealed that the other male childhood friend was the mastermind all along and wanted to throw MC into prison so he can have FMC.

So here, does FMC agree to "marry" the childhood mastermind in order to not let MC get executed?

Because in Act 3, I'm like running around the mines for a bit. I see the bad dude missing the eye that now joined the military. Then some reason, the milf and the loli appears in the mines to "work"(?) and be close to the MC(?) wtf.

Then now I'm getting a flashback(?) or something with FMC back in the city, now running missions with the eye patch baddie. Super confused at this point because the eye patch dude is playing with her tits (wtf?). Didn't FMC promise to "marry" the evil mastermind childhood dude? Why is eye patch dude (who i assuming is an underling of mastermind dude) playing with her tits?

I'm just confused as shit. Also what's up with the stupid computer?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    Fuck man I'm getting cucked by kuripick. So I've played up until Act 3, and it's just confusing as shit. Can someone explain to me what the routes are?

So far, here's my understanding of the plot at the climax of Act 2. For the choices, I chosed to "embrace the milf", "not let the loli go get pregnant", and "not let childhood friend fuck the other childhood friend".

So then at the end of Act 2, we go to our old acquittance who's our long ally since the beginning. He procures a wedding dress, and before I met him, I get a mission saying to "ice him". MC doesn't kill him, goes to the church with the dress. And lo and behold, just when he marries the FMC, the bad dude (thug missing an eye who licked FMC's tits before) shows up with the backing of the military saying that MC committed treason for not killing that dude. Then it is revealed that the other male childhood friend was the mastermind all along and wanted to throw MC into prison so he can have FMC.

So here, does FMC agree to "marry" the childhood mastermind in order to not let MC get executed?

Because in Act 3, I'm like running around the mines for a bit. I see the bad dude missing the eye that now joined the military. Then some reason, the milf and the loli appears in the mines to "work"(?) and be close to the MC(?) wtf.

Then now I'm getting a flashback(?) or something with FMC back in the city, now running missions with the eye patch baddie. Super confused at this point because the eye patch dude is playing with her tits (wtf?). Didn't FMC promise to "marry" the evil mastermind childhood dude? Why is eye patch dude (who i assuming is an underling of mastermind dude) playing with her tits?

I'm just confused as shit. Also what's up with the stupid computer?
    I'm pretty far in.. On the last act... You'll learn what the computer is pretty soon I think. But this plot is crazy and it's really not worth being spoiled about.-you're basically taking the same route as me so can't explain other paths well. But if you don't know what the eyepatch motives are by now and how uncontrollable he is- not sure what game you've been playing. He's not anyones underling and he's batshit crazy.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I'm pretty far in.. On the last act... You'll learn what the computer is pretty soon I think. But this plot is crazy and it's really not worth being spoiled about.-you're basically taking the same route as me so can't explain other paths well. But if you don't know what the eyepatch motives are by now and how uncontrollable he is- not sure what game you've been playing. He's not anyones underling and he's batshit crazy.
    What is it with asians and crazy underlings? i was watching a korean movie yesterday and was reminded of that, like why choose an insane dude for that role always? If i was the evil mastermind i would choose someone stable and boring for it, saves me for the invevitablñe betrayal, or at least from double checking nothing stupid is done.....

As for the plot, maybe is an issue of not understanding because the lack of translation? I mean i know i will only get like 70% of the plot as it is right now xD, if i am lucky
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thread Information