Page 2250 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 12501750215022002240224822492250225122522260 ... LastLast
Results 22,491 to 22,500 of 22675
Like Tree10230Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cencourang View Post
    Hol up..

You can access exhentai? I can't access exhentai for almost a week now.. Is the site still live?

I mean, I can still access g.e-hentai but not exhentai... Saw you comment this, it make me wonder..
    Sometimes got sadpanda I need to login forum again, sometimes got blank page need to delete exhentai cookies to fix.
    backup solutions like incognito mode or change browser might work too.
    Juninpachi likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

I'm a bit late. but I finally got around to reading Toshoshitsu no Kanojo 4 ~Seiso na Kimi ga Ochiru made~

it's one of my favs now. I need more like this. Absolutely stolen and taken away. She was sucha pure girl too. I love truly evil villainous people stealing and ruining the heroine. She did nothing wrong initially and was degraded. Also the cuck fully wanted to protect her and save her.

it's probably why I absolutely loved 愛する妻が目の前で他人棒に貫かれ、よがり喘いでいく。

I've been going through some games some of your recommended and I realize this is my type of villain and ending. I do love other types of NTR too. But is my favorite.

Is there other doujins/games like this? I'd love to read some more.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Found this relatively new game on F95 called The Edge of. It's got little-to-no content at the moment, there is one NTR moment so far, but I think it's one to keep an eye on over the year.

It's a mystery-type NTR VN about a guy coming home from business trip and he notices that his wife is acting erratic and anxious, so he sets up an investigation with a PI who updates him about the investigation via mobile calls and messages, so I assume this is the way we'll receive most of the NTR content.

The art is mostly clean, what you'd expect from a decent-looking Japanese VN. The writing is really great and is fluent English -- it definitely raised my heart rate a few times.

The context of the image is the wife's first NTR CG for lack of a better word. She sent it to her husband (MC) during his business trip and only after he arrives home he notices 3 fingers in the bottom right corner of the image, meaning that someone else took the photo.
    Last edited by Juninpachi; April 2nd, 2021 at 10:24 AM.
    Bar, Axioma and dirtyhairry like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by woomba View Post
    Demo for Rascou's game seems to be dropping soon too - I guess we're shaping up for a good summer!
    I play the demo and the heroine is so hot, and like other games his husband is a useless person haha, the ojisan will play very much with this nice girl

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 1191 View Post
    I play the demo and the heroine is so hot, and like other games his husband is a useless person haha, the ojisan will play very much with this nice girl
    guys, share the link of the demo, please

Kabetuma3 demo movie is out... looks veeeery promising. Can't wait. What do you guys think about it?
    Last edited by INNocence; April 2nd, 2021 at 10:35 AM.
    Bar and streamlinear like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Juninpachi View Post
    Found this relatively new game on F95 called The Edge of. It's got little-to-no content at the moment, there is one NTR moment so far, but I think it's one to keep an eye on over the year.

It's a mystery-type NTR VN about a guy coming home from business trip and he notices that his wife is acting erratic and anxious, so he sets up an investigation with a PI who updates him about the investigation via mobile calls and messages, so I assume this is the way we'll receive most of the NTR content.

The art is mostly clean, what you'd expect from a decent-looking Japanese VN. The writing is really great and is fluent English -- it definitely raised my heart rate a few times.

The context of the image is the wife's first NTR CG for lack of a better word. She sent it to her husband (MC) during his business trip and only after he arrives home he notices 3 fingers in the bottom right corner of the image, meaning that someone else took the photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaMan View Post
    https://www.patreon.com/HangoverCat

Fans of NTR mystery like me should definitely keep an eye on this one in future. It's well written and the author clearly understands what's so great about mystery; the sense of tension and paranoia on behalf of the protagonist is utterly gripping at times. The expectation when he's flipping through the hidden camera feeds, or when he hears her panting on the phone, was so good. Right now it's very early in development, so there's no pay-off whatsoever and the few erotic scenes are between him and his wife, but it's a fantastic base. The protagonist is kind of an asshole though, to the point you wonder why his wife puts up with him at all, but that it just feeds his own paranoia and will likely push her to cheat for real (if she isn't already) makes it work. Remains to be seen whether it can keep up the quality, and if it'll ever even be finished, but the potential is there.
    Yes, I mentioned it a few weeks ago and it's shaping up fantastically well. It's easily one of the best written OELVN I've read, and the tension it creates is just superb. The way the narrative subtly makes it obvious who the culprit is, and that the protagonist's own paranoia feeds into her cheating when she perhaps wasn't before, without actually making it plain one way or the other is the very essence of good NTR mystery. That whole deal with the van in the update was incredible.
    And I really like Sam as a protagonist. He's blinded to the obvious by his arrogance, oblivious to how he's driving his sweet wife away with his own rampant paranoia, and so deeply insecure about how much he enjoys everything that's happening. He'd be utterly unlikable as supporting cast (like William, which is the point), but as the protagonist, he's the perfect vehicle to deliver such gripping tension and the inevitable (probably deserved) collapse of his marriage.
    Seriously, if you like NTR mystery, you need to play this game. And do consider supporting the author, Western-made NTR doesn't get better than this.
    Bar and dirtyhairry like this.

Bar
    Thanks
    Achievements:

I played "The Edge Of" while ago, at that time it was about 15 minutes long prologue. It was version 0.1, but I had no doubts about this game potential, now I'm very curious about recent updates.

Quote Originally Posted by INNocence View Post

Kabetuma3 demo movie is out... looks veeeery promising. Can't wait. What do you guys think about it?
    ATM I can say one thing - all animations are brilliant!
    Juninpachi and dirtyhairry like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by INNocence View Post
    guys, share the link of the demo, please

Man it looks awesome. The last clips with the protag in the green apron really does it for me. Only thing bad about the trailer is now that it's teased us, we still have to wait pretty much 2 whole months still. Can't believe this was initially going to be released by the end of this month . But regardless, I hope that single scene clip will set the bar, cuz man that is HOT.

EDIT: I also checked out the newest text in their sample CG, specifically the 4th one where the protag (Kaori) is having sex with her husband (Tatsuya). Looks like he knows she's not enjoying it. Again, hopeful for the netorare to hit harder in this one. Here is a sample of the last part of the text, that I just translated from deepl.

"Obviously, it seems as if Kaori is underreporting the pleasure she experienced.
    I don't know if that's just because she wants to hide it, or if it's a gentle lie to keep from hurting me,.......
    Tatsuya: "Kuuuuuuuu ......!
    In either case, Kaori's lie only fuels my inferiority complex even more."
    Last edited by streamlinear; April 2nd, 2021 at 02:17 PM.
    dirtyhairry likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by streamlinear View Post
    EDIT: I also checked out the newest text in their sample CG, specifically the 4th one where the protag (Kaori) is having sex with her husband (Tatsuya). Looks like he knows she's not enjoying it. Again, hopeful for the netorare to hit harder in this one. Here is a sample of the last part of the text, that I just translated from deepl.
    The husband not just know but Kaori is reporting her sexual "adventures" to her husband and here is what I translated:
    "... Apparently, it seems that Kaori underreports her pleasures that she tasted."

And the moment with the door, signing: "I'll come home when we finish" ... and the door is closing. But who closed the door, Kaori's hands and antoganists are busy?

I hope that in 2-3 weeks we'll get the demo of the game...
    Last edited by INNocence; April 2nd, 2021 at 04:27 PM.
    dirtyhairry likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by unknowntosociety View Post
    Hey guys! It's been a while! I was just browsing DLsite and they had this gem pop up at the top of the rankings: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ319875.html

Even though it's Netori, just by looking at the previews, I think we have our game of the year!
    Nah, played it like 10 minutes and already not liking it. Just your typical easygoing heroine that accept MC for no reason at all in the first scene. The type of behaviour that you usually found in 10-20 page H-manga. The only redeeming factor is the moving animation.
    Redorc and Juninpachi like this.

Thread Information