Page 2181 of 2268 FirstFirst ... 118116812081213121712179218021812182218321912231 ... LastLast
Results 21,801 to 21,810 of 22675
Like Tree10230Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EldenAS View Post
    Dayum, much appreciated! You're the man (or girl xD)! It's working like a charm.

Get the latest version of Textractor (beyond 4.10.0), run x64 Textractor and copy/paste this on regex filter:
    </|<|>|span|style=|'|visibility|:|"|;|hidden|br|visible|/|

There's still a problem with word spacing and repeating/abundant texts each time it goes down in line but, I guess that's better than nothing. If someone knows a further solution, please do share it.
    Are you guys talking about Jinki? Because I can't run x64 Textractor on it. Says it isn't supported.

EDIT: Ah sorry, you guys were talkinga bout another game...

Well since I'm here, anyone knows if it's possible to hook Jinki Ressurrection?
    Last edited by grundy122; October 20th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by grundy122 View Post
    Are you guys talking about Jinki? Because I can't run x64 Textractor on it. Says it isn't supported.

EDIT: Ah sorry, you guys were talkinga bout another game...

Well since I'm here, anyone knows if it's possible to hook Jinki Ressurrection?
    Unfortunately, not yet. The dev needs to update the hook for the Artemis engine which is what Jinki uses. It's on his to-do list, so it should hopefully work in the next update whenever that is.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

VENUS's Summer Salt ~Misao's Past~ is now out. If you're planning to buy it, it's actually cheapest to just sign up to a be a paid supporter on his Ci-en page. 500yen vs 900yen on the DL services.
    sugar944 likes this.

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    Anyone find themselves not satisfied with many NTR games recently? I haven't found anything genuinely great. There were some VNs out there, but IMO, VN with no choice / branching paths aren't really exciting. I think Anim and their 3-way system spoiled me in terms of complexity in VNs.

There were a few RPGMaker MV games, but they pretty much acted like VNs where it's linear and you just go along for the ride. What happened to games that takes advantage of the medium? Anything to look forward to for the rest of 2020?
    Outside of a few ntr rpg, and venus stuff, nothing really satisfied me recently. No big game with mystery, nothing good.
    It's very calm for the ntr I'm into (type B with mystery).

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by woomba View Post
    VENUS's Summer Salt ~Misao's Past~ is now out. If you're planning to buy it, it's actually cheapest to just sign up to a be a paid supporter on his Ci-en page. 500yen vs 900yen on the DL services.
    Can't wait for an upload! Misao mom is hot as fuck so i hope her sex scenes will be good.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Juninpachi View Post
    Sorry! I should've checked it before re-uploading it to MEGA... I tried re-downloading the RG one again to make sure it was broken, and sure enough, the file was corrupted...

Good news though! I decided to purchase it. I extracted and tested it already, so it should be fine. Enjoy!

夫婦交換 Marital Exchange

MEGA:

Rapidgator (FREE!):

Edited: Added a some info links and title just in case someone didn't know what the download was for...
    Voiced heroine + animated CG. Damn, this game is even better than I expect.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Budrion View Post
    Can't wait for an upload! Misao mom is hot as fuck so i hope her sex scenes will be good.
    Present for you, guys. I've just got a standard mega account, so not sure what the download limit is for that:

However if you can please try to support Venus, either through Ci-en (I got it from there) or purchasing this elsewhere...we don't that many talented and dedicated developers.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to huntethan2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Well, that's a shame. Thanks for the response, either way!

(BTW is jinki even a proper NTR it was tagged as such on a site but so far I couldn't find any non-vanilla sex scenes)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Anyone have tried this series? I've followed his (Tsujizen) Fanbox for this series but looks like he make a motion animation for it

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ302362.html

Thanks
    Achievements:

Summer Salt fandisk was good. Hotter than expected.

Spoiler:  
    Starts in the past with Misao already engaged to Kaede. Having a predetermined future has made her carefree but shes still living a happy life. Until she comes back home early one day and overhears Baba and her mother doing it. Misaos mom is begging him to change their promise but he doesnt like the idea. Misao keeps sneaking back home and finding them. She assumes her mom wants to break her engagement with Kaede but thats not it. The truth is that 10 years ago Baba saved them from debt after Misaos dad died gambling everything away with the promise that Misao would marry Kaede... and also that shed bear his own child. Baba was always obsessed with pure Anoyama blood after all and hed never trust Kaede as a mixed descendant. Misaos mom was so desperate she accepted thinking that Baba would give up. He was trying to get with Touko after all since shes the woman he actually liked. But then time has passed and now Baba is starting to approach Misao. Misaos mom gives her body to him as replacement and he accepts that but isnt sure shed even survive having a child now. She barely survived giving birth to Misao after all. But since he gets to have sex with an Anoyama woman he goes along with it. Even says that hell stop approaching Misao if her mom gets pregnant first. But never does it without a condom lol.

Time passes and eventually Misaos mom starts getting weaker. She doesnt show it when shes doing it with Baba but the wild sex is too much for her. Misao cant stand seeing that and finally goes to Baba to explain she has no problem marrying Kaede. Thats when he explains the truth. Baba explains that hed rather have her and pressures her in that direction. At this point Touko was still married so he says there are no more options. Its either Misaos mom or her. So Misao gives up and accepts as long as its a secret from everyone. Baba takes her first time right there. They keep doing it over time. Misao dyes her hair blonde when she starts highschool after hearing from a classmate that it lets you feel like youre starting anew. Also because Baba doesnt like it lol. But little by little she gets really into sex despite hating having to do it with Baba. She starts getting home late and saying she was playing with friends. But of course she was doing it at Babas house. Eventually he tells her to stay over one night and thats when she falls completely. They do it all night. She accepts kisses for the first time and gets really into it. By the end she even accepts that theyll keep doing it when she married Kaede and move into the same house. Despite hating it so much her mind goes blank during sex. Thats what Anoyama women are like.

That relationship continues but then things change. Toukos husband has died and the business goes bad. She needs help and Baba sees his opportunity. He stops approaching Misao since Touko was the woman he always wanted. Icchii moves in and as you know from the first game that leads to her marrying Baba and having his child. So his plan worked perfect. Meeting Icchii begins changing Misao and you know how that goes too.

Its very good for a fandisk that doesnt have the usual Venus mystery since its from Misaos pov. Though theres still some scenes with sex being hidden. Both Misao and her mom. But the one thing I really want is something set after the second game. Even if its just a very short afterstory like the one for Touko. Even in this game Baba tells her that if they move together shes gonna beg for it eventually because someone like Kaede could never satisfy her. We know that doing it with Icchii also doesnt. If Venus released a game about Tsubasa in the future Id like it just to see whats up with Misao lol. I dont think he will though. Maybe he thinks Misao falling again would be too heartcrushing. He said his new game will probably be highschool since Summer Sault saga is two adults technically. I think itll be something entirely new though.

Thread Information