Advise a visual novel with the cuckold genre

GeNach2015

Trusted Member
Jul 26, 2019
I mean the presence of a penis cage in the novel.
And all this in the genre of treason. Still would not refuse from novels in which the wife or girlfriend of a guy changes completely at will without control, and so on.

You mean chastity belt?
No idea, I don't think I've seen that much, outside of hardcore bdsm maybe, but it's not ntr.

You can also write a novel in which a girl changes her mind, something like the netorase genre

I played it, a very good game. Although there is no kind of cage for a man's penis.

And the case of no one knows the game in which the husband is right next to his wife during sex with another guy? For example, the pose in which the husband lies, and the wife in a pose with cancer and the men can see how she is fucked in the pussy.

What can I say? I don't know much English. Google xD I had in mind the usual sex position, the code is fucked from behind, well, you can say 69 pose, if you remember that the husband is lying on the bottom.

You could say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.