寝取られ幼馴染奏 ~おっとり天然幼馴染のHなアルバイト生活~ - NTR Childhood Friend KANADE[Translation]

Mrshotaman

Oct 30, 2016
Hello Guys. I picked up this game and I was gonna wait for m1zuki to do a translate, but Thought about it and Decided i'll give it a try.
Now I've done some work even tho I dont speak Japanese and need to use Translation Agregator + Atlas + LEC to do the work. Example:

TA.PNG

Current work:

Kanade.PNG

Now I created this Thread to keep people updated of the work and to ask for help of some things that I dont seem to find a meaning to. An example would be in the picture Above that says:

"21Yes, From the first day" I now this isnt wat it says because It doesnt Make any sense lol. The literal string is:

"日目から可".
I think that I would be something in the next sense:

"Available from day 21".

Could anyone confirm?

Some more Screens:

Attachments

• vnr-capture-800x600-20161029-164248.png
    vnr-capture-800x600-20161029-164248.png
    303.9 KB · Views: 603
No, i'm not. This is a separeted Translation.

Well good for you, although you may want to check with the other guy since he is a little advanced, it may be easier for you 2 to do it together (whatever brings me my sweet english NTR faster!)

I believe it would only be fair if you use a more accurate term, machine translation project, since that's how this is being translated. Granted it's not as bad as a google translated rundown, it's still not as efficient as having a human translator; there is bound to be grammatical errors and loss of meaning without Japanese understanding. That being said, I do hope you try your best to make this work, a good enough translation is better then none.

I agree with the sentiment that the word 'translation' is slightly misleading, but as mentioned the intent is very much appreciated considering many of us play these games with literal, garbled machine translation anyway so I hope you see through the project's end.

I've thought about doing something similar one day as well just to improve my proficiency from the level immediately above 'none' or close to that, but I don't know if I have the will to do that. Let me know how tedious / well it works out for you.

As for ULMF, it has a bunch of translations that are 'partials', which tend to be non-story line ones, and the one for this game is no different to my knowledge, so I wouldn't worry about that. Not that crazy about the character design, but Misaki was amazing so this is definitely a must play - looking forward to it!

Instructions
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

Haven't tried his patch but here's the RPG Maker standard summary:
1. Extract compressed data from Game.rgss3a using RPG Maker All Decrypter.exe
- Files extracted to a folder named Extract in the decryptor's working directory
2. Copy extracted sub-directories into the game's root folder
3. Copy and merge translated data files into extracted folders
4. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a

Thorough instructions with pictures in the link; it also covers the case of RPG Maker MV, which has a different framework, and which files can be safely reverted from a translation patch to the game's original in case of missing file errors.

An aside - in this case it's not Wolf RPG, but here's the link anyway for Wolf patches:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27398

Of course, always follow the standard when it comes to Japanese locale and so on.

Reactions: stupid_army

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.