[REQ] Persona 4 The Animation Vol.9 bonus CD, Persona 4 The Golden Original Soundtrack

b00n

Jul 28, 2012
Hi all. I would really appreciate it if someone could find me the following soundtracks in a lossless format (AIFF, AAC....).

1. Persona 4 The animation Vol.9 bonus CD
  2. Persona 4 The Golden Original Soundtrack

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
I can give you links for 320Kbps if you want, however if you want FLAC formant and the rest then I have none

I have two options for you:
REQ 2:

torrent

or 5 mediafire files: (pw= Kamitechi @ Sakurahana.com (no spaces between @ ))

It'll come back if i find the first.

Last edited:
Why thanks to both of you.

[MENTION=26661]ElectricPig[/MENTION] : Well, I'd prefer lossless versions but I don't really deserve to be picky so yeah, I'd go with those If you could point me to them.

[MENTION=17020]神摂理潮[/MENTION] : I'm looking for the PSVita version of the game, "Persona 4 The Golden", as the soundtrack while retaining the same tracks also have some newer ones.

Anyway, again, thanks to both of you. As I can see, the lossless version of the Vol.8 bonus CD has made it through the front page so I suppose it's only a matter of time before volume 9's bonus CD gets there too.

Cheers!

Why thanks to both of you.

[MENTION=26661]ElectricPig[/MENTION] : Well, I'd prefer lossless versions but I don't really deserve to be picky so yeah, I'd go with those If you could point me to them.

[MENTION=17020]神摂理潮[/MENTION] : I'm looking for the PSVita version of the game, "Persona 4 The Golden", as the soundtrack while retaining the same tracks also have some newer ones.

Anyway, again, thanks to both of you. As I can see, the lossless version of the Vol.8 bonus CD has made it through the front page so I suppose it's only a matter of time before volume 9's bonus CD gets there too.

Cheers!
Alright, where here is Persona 4 The Golden 320kb MP3
And here is Vol. 9 in 320kb MP3, it's under the title 'Original Soundtrack 3'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?