Honey select translation mod questions

punisher

Sep 11, 2016
Hope this is the right place...

So, somehow I borked my translations as very few things are translating now, so I am gonna do a clean install for it..
My question.
Can someone post step by step instructions for doing a complete re-install including translation. what goes 1st, 2nd, etc....
Preferably with links in case I missed something along the way.
I'm gonna make a backup of the full vanilla install before adding mods, so if you can add a step saying "backup here" that will be helpful in case I need to do another clean install down the road.
Thanks in advance..

Still an extra thread dedicated to translation of HS would not hurt since we have no subforum for HS mod releases here.

Argh!? Does that mean that no one else could open a new thread? :P Do I have to do everything alone? :sigh:

No, tbh I think such a thread should be opened and maintained by a dedicated translator.

Hm, this one? punisher has not said that he planned to maintain this thread and make it a host for all translation related questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.