New Release:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

"[English - r&b] Almost is Never Enough"

New!~"[English - Acoustic] For All of My Life"

~ Time Gap. Hahaha.^^ ~

"[Japanese - JRock] HoTD Opening Theme"

You may view the archive of the songs below~

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀​

Welcome to the third phase of my album covers!

Today is the official release of my new SoundCloud channel and I am having a Korean artist name : "KKyeoul" (Pronounced as Gyo-yul) meaning "Winter". I would love to reach the hearts of my audience that's why we decided to have that name. I would appreciate bumping the tracks by simply playing, downloading or even sharing. :>

Thank you very much to everyone who continuously supports this thread. All your previous comments and suggestions are really helpful. I would love to hear your critics again. :)

Cover - means bg music are only pre-recorded. :]
Live - means instruments are played by my friends. ^^

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
Song Archives:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Third Phase:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿​

New!~ (Posted: July 08, 2015)
New!~""[English - Acoustic] For All of My Life"

[English - Blues] Make You Feel My Love Cover"
Hot!~"[Japanese - Rock] In My Head Cover"
For: [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]~ "[Japanese - JRock] HoTD Opening Theme"
"[English - RnB] If I Aint Got You Cover" Christmas 2012 and New Year 2013~
"[English - Pop] Firework Cover."
For:지영선생님~ "[Korean - Ballad] That Woman Cover.(Piano Background)"
HQ!~"[Korean - Ballad] That Woman Cover."
Co:Tenshi~ "[Korean - Kpop] 8282 Cover." (Done with colds tho. lol~)
"[Korean - Ballad] After A Long Time Teaser Cover"
"[Korean - Ballad] Insa Cover"

"[English - Gospel] How Great Thou Art Live"

InRage Ent~ "[English - Pop] Xiah Junsu - Uncommitted"
SuperStarK4~ "[Korean - Ballad] JYJ - Fallen Leaves"
KPopStarHunt2~ "[Korean - Ballad] Baek JiYoung- Like Being Hit By A Bullet"

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
First to Second Phase:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿​

"[Korean - Kpop] Can't Let You Go Live! "
"[Korean - RnB] One Woman Live!"

"[English - RnB] My Immortal Cover. "
"[Korean - Kpop] 8282 Cover."
"[English - Rock] Crush Crush Crush Cover. "
"[English - RnB] Skyscraper Cover."

"[Filipino - RnB] Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin Cover."
"[English - RnB] Remember Me This Way Cover."

Last edited:

"[Korean - Ballad] Insa Cover"

Insa is a sad song. The covers were recorded yesterday. Again, the first with piano background. I had to delete the second version for the meantime because I want to release the duet version with justice in terms of emotions and blending. ^-^

BUMPING the songs up (by downloading, sharing, and simply playing) would really help in my upcoming official audition somewhere. ;)

There are no new HQ covers at the moment but I hope you enjoy these new releases!
Refer to my next post. ;)

Last edited:

"[Korean - Ballad] That Woman Cover."

This is a special HQ release. The link is private and I only posted it here in ASF. :P This song was recorded waaaaay back last year 2011 around the month of July. Yes, this is one of the first few HQ covers I had when I first started recording. ^-^

Though the latest release was a MQ, please give your comparison between the two in terms of vocal improvement. (Let's set aside the music quality for a moment. :) ) What did you feel while listening to the songs? Which of the two did you feel like listening to again? And ofcourse, points for improvement. Thank you guys!

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION], [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION], [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION], [MENTION=1238]iankay[/MENTION], [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION], [MENTION=3385]rune hiryu[/MENTION], [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION], [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION], [MENTION=34]Tsubame[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Reactions: rune hiryu
Well, since im not an expert on Korean music. But i think the music is very relaxing and for the emotions in the voice... i would describe it like lonely/sad or something. please don't hate me if im wrong. But anyways i could definitely listen to this again and again. Would you mind posting English lyrics to the songs? Anyways keep on fighting and don't give up!
Nice work!

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]: thank you for commenting! :> Oh, hai, the song covers I usually do are mostly sad. :) The non-english songs lyrics translations are on the description page of the song link. ^-^

Thank you for liking it! I hope you'll listen to my upcoming covers too. Hai, fighting!

Reactions: Hideki
Sorry for the late response~.

First off, I like your new name. :3 Secondly, I'd suggest turning down the volume for the music 'cause it keeps overpowering the vocals; "That Woman" was actually fine until the louder parts. Anywho, setting aside music quality as you said, I think you did quite well in terms of the emotional aspect.

Not much else to critique, so yeah, good job and keep it up. 파이팅~. ^_^

Thank you! Did you like it, hayate akihisa? :]

Sorry for the late response~.

First off, I like your new name. :3 Secondly, I'd suggest turning down the volume for the music 'cause it keeps overpowering the vocals; "That Woman" was actually fine until the louder parts. Anywho, setting aside music quality as you said, I think you did quite well in terms of the emotional aspect.

Not much else to critique, so yeah, good job and keep it up. 파이팅~. ^_^

No prob. ^^ Yeeey! Somebody saw my new name finally. Haha. :] Did you listen to the "Insa" Cover, Tenshi? And please check your inbox, i've gotta ask you something. :] Komawo! I can read hangul but can't comprehend that much. xD But I understood that. Fighting!~

Sorry for late reply... XD
I'm downloading it.. >:D

Yeeeeey! Thank you! Can't wait to hear your songs too! :]

No prob. ^^ Yeeey! Somebody saw my new name finally. Haha. :] Did you listen to the "Insa" Cover, Tenshi? And please check your inbox, i've gotta ask you something. :] Komawo! I can read hangul but can't comprehend that much. xD But I understood that. Fighting!~
Yes, I did listen; it was nice as well. I don't see anything in my inbox though, but you're free to ask. :3

Yep, paiting~.

Yup, forgot to send the message yesterday, [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION], I guess I got too excited. xDD

I listened a little more to them and i can say that its really good material.
Are you like a private artist or maybe famous? just asking. cuz that voice is amazing.
Anyways keep on fighting! Hideki out!

I listened a little more to them and i can say that its really good material.
Are you like a private artist or maybe famous? just asking. cuz that voice is amazing.
Anyways keep on fighting! Hideki out!

Really? It's good? :> Hmm.. I'm not a famous artist, I sometimes sing at our church (yep. :p) and at school. But I do hope to be an apprentice of a Korean Artist that I really look up to and hopefully be a successful singer someday.~ Thank you i'll do my best to keep on improving! Do you have suggestions of what songs I can sing perhaps? and I hope I can see your comments on my new song covers again. ^-^

woah...sugoiiiii~ XDD
really love it.... <3
orchestra..? XD

ahaha..I'll send you later, Pinky..
all that's left are percussion.. :D

I didn't really understand most of it because i don't speak Korean but your voice is just so soothing and relaxing that i forgot you were speaking a completely different language.

I didn't really understand most of it because i don't speak Korean but your voice is just so soothing and relaxing that i forgot you were speaking a completely different language.

Awwww, thank you, Honest!~ That's one of the comments i've been waiting to hear. I'm glad that's the impression of my cover song to you. :) Nowadays, for singers would usually try to impress the crowd by singing high notes and all that belting out. But my personal goal is to reach the audience more and captivate their hearts. ^-^ I hope I was really able to do that.

very good song, I like it. :). I I listen to many songs from the Asia even though I don't understand the wording. It always sounds great.

Last edited:
Awwww, thank you, Honest!~ That's one of the comments i've been waiting to hear. I'm glad that's the impression of my cover song to you. :) Nowadays, for singers would usually try to impress the crowd by singing high notes and all that belting out. But my personal goal is to reach the audience more and captivate their hearts. ^-^ I hope I was really able to do that.

I'm not really all that impressed with high notes and loud beats but instead i like to listen to artists who captivate their emotions and pour them out into their songs. Your song did indeed touch my heart and i'm positive that there are others out there who are waiting for an artist like you to arise. I wish you the best with your music and hope everything goes smoothly.

The singing is nice :3 I would say you sing better than some of these "popular" artists these days :x

The singing is nice :3 I would say you sing better than some of these "popular" artists these days :x

I still need alot of improvement. >.< But thank you for your comment.~ Anything you would like me to work on/improve at? ^^ (What you feel lacking, etc.)

I'm not really all that impressed with high notes and loud beats but instead i like to listen to artists who captivate their emotions and pour them out into their songs. Your song did indeed touch my heart and i'm positive that there are others out there who are waiting for an artist like you to arise. I wish you the best with your music and hope everything goes smoothly.

Thankyouuuu.~ Hopefully I can touch more hearts someday. ^^ I wish the best with you and everyone's personal career... Aja ASF family!

[MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION], hi!~ Any comments with my song covers? Thanks for liking 'em up. :]

I tried listening to some of them, and your voice is really good, the singing is nice too, indeed, I love it. :fullblush:

The thing you must work with, I think is your tools of the trade, a little work in mixing the voice and the instrumental version of a song (and also removing noises and such), so your voice will sound even better, and also better sounding of the musical instruments used will also compliment your voice pretty well, too.

Other than that, it's all good, because of your voice, a little more work in the tech department I guess. XD

Anyway, like the others too, I'm not too impressed with high notes and such (current mood also plays a part), I'm impressed on vibratos too.

I don't usually listen to Korean songs, because I watch anime a lot, so I'm more exposed to Japanese ones, but it's all good, seeing I must study the Korean language as well, I must start exposing myself to it too. :XD:

I tried listening to some of them, and your voice is really good, the singing is nice too, indeed, I love it. :fullblush:

The thing you must work with, I think is your tools of the trade, a little work in mixing the voice and the instrumental version of a song (and also removing noises and such), so your voice will sound even better, and also better sounding of the musical instruments used will also compliment your voice pretty well, too.

Other than that, it's all good, because of your voice, a little more work in the tech department I guess. XD

Anyway, like the others too, I'm not too impressed with high notes and such (current mood also plays a part), I'm impressed on vibratos too.

I don't usually listen to Korean songs, because I watch anime a lot, so I'm more exposed to Japanese ones, but it's all good, seeing I must study the Korean language as well, I must start exposing myself to it too. :XD:

oh, which one's your favorite so far? :>

hmmm, during my first year @ ASF (waaay back "eXy blog" days) I was also exposed more with jap.anime songs and all but lately I was just too interested with Korean music, but i'm still picky with my artist list. xD because i want to be careful not to like them for their "studio recording voice" so I research a little with their live performances etc.

Oh also a common question I ask critics, will you also tell me how you "felt" with the songs as you listen to them? was I able to connect to you or something? ^^ I'll take note of your comments.~

Oh, you need to study Korean? May I ask why is that? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?