What manga made you cry?

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
So what manga series made you cry? (for various reasons, mainly story) Tears of laughter or sadness are included.
For me: Chrono Crusade (sadness).
Yeah, that's about it for me. :(

Well I did cry a bit when I read Elfen Lied. Although it might have just been those fresh cut onions next to me.

Last edited:
Like every chapter of Natsumen Yuujinchou. Not entirely sure why. Never like full out crying, but I often just start tearing up a bit haha. It is virtually the only series that both the anime and manga get me every time (or just about any time at all, for that matter). :)

Hotel, present and Diadem, all from Boichi. They are amazing and every time I read I cry. haha

I also love Natsumen Yuujinchou, every episode is warm, and it sounds a breast.
If it is reading, nature and a tear will flow.

The same author's Hotarubi no Morie is also favorite comics.
When Ginn disappears, it cannot be for not crying.

Bokurano was also moved to tears.
It is moved to tears only by the title tune of anime being also wonderful and hearing it.

I'm sure I've teared up at other times but the only one I can actually think of is Kanon & Air Sky. It wasn't from what was actually in the manga, and I haven't read the manga versions of either one either, but it was just from remembering the sadness of both anime (I didn't watch the original Kanon though, only the 2006 version).

Kano, Air and Clannad are Key's famous products. All of them are sad, and have bad ends. I don't like bad ending and tragedy anime/manga, but still I read a lot:confused: like Evangelion, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Fate/stay night...

Inu x Boku SS / Yoku x Boku SS
- Nothing is more painful than seeing someone you love get killed in front of you because he was protecting you

Naruto shippuden :
-When jiraiya Died I was Laughing XDDDD

Well, that's a BIIG question for me :D. Ever since I started reading manga I've cried a lot. All of them are shoujo(except one) since I usually prefer to watch the anime adaptations of the other genres than read them. Anyway, what I can remember are: (only small parts of each one made me cry)
Hana To Akuma
Zettai Kareshi (a little)
Tomodachi No Hanashi (I was touched by their friendship :D)
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
KareKano (a lot, complicated feelings, mixed with sadness XD)
Life (sadness, happiness)

And lastly, the one that made me cry the most, and a lot, is One Piece!! All kinds of crying XD

My memory failed me again..:S I'm sure there are many other mangas which made me cry much more than those(but not more than One Piece ofc..NOTHING made me cry more than One PIece did!)..I would've put them instead of those if I remembered them...:dispirited:

There was a lot of manga that made me cry, but i only remember some of them. I only remember :
-Rose of versailles when oscar and andre died T_T.
-One piece when ace died.
-D.gray-man
-Shibatora (i remember some stories make me cry)
-Cage of eden

Well it's not some pictures that can makes you cry , when i watched titanic i was lauging at the end so !!

Wow! I've finally found someone else who didn't cry at the end of The Titanic! High Five!
(well, I wasn't laughing though..:D)

You know that moment in "Bakuman" when Mashiro and Takagi got 1st place in the polls?
This moment when mashiro went to his uncle's grave and showed to him wha he couldn't...

manly tears were shed...

[MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION] ; I also laughed. I felt terrible afterwards.

Bakuman, when saiko visited his uncle grave.

the feels were so heavy.

Eien no With ;_____;
Hotarubi no Mori e

it's hard to remember things off the top of your head :'>

As far as I remembered...

DN Angel (hand of time arc)

Candy Candy (when she just can't be together with Tery) *it's lame I know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR