Manga Suggestions

Alpha_stigma

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2011
Okay, I have never read manga before but a few days ago I was on an anime site and saw a new posted manga chapter of noblesse well I started reading it because I was kinda bored and I liked it. So I am looking for some manga to read that has not been made into an anime yet. Comedy, romance, powers, shonen, ecchi, harem I like most kinds.

Noblesse is a Manhwa; Korean manga. One of the best out there, its a web-like manhwa and recently they've been making chapters in to actual volumes.

Try the following:

Maken-Ki
AIKI
Kurenai

Try these:
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Beelzebub
Rozen Maiden
Fruits Basket
Angel Beats!
or the classic ones like Dragon Ball or Sailor Moon

You can read most of them online at MangaFox
(To Admins - I hope I didn't breech any regulation by pointing out Manga Fox or any other places)

This area is my specialty.
Negima
*Wakusei no Samidare
*Shin Angyo Onshi
Zero In
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
Aflame Inferno
ID
Erementar Gerad
Arata Kangatari
The Breaker
*Psyren
*The Legend of Maian
Needless
Freezing
Break Blade
Ga-rei
*Übel Blatt (this one is a bit more "adult," but still awesome)
*Mx0 (it ended too fast, but it has 99 chapters)

Titles marked with a * are must-reads.

If you want more, I have more. But this should get you started.

Last edited:
Thanks, im going to start on some of those. Psyren really grabbed my attention from the summary

seconded on the im dal young recommendations. anything by him is godlike imo. yankee-kun to megane-chan is good as well.

i have same interest with Mori-tan wow ! most of it were my thing
just to add some, try ore no osanajimi to kanojo wa shuraba sugiru, teizokurei monophobia, and vinland saga

Last edited:
seeing you liked the web comic format, try tower of god , another korean manhwa.

seconding shin angyo onshii too.

if you would like to see a darker manga though, check up gantz

rappi rangai, historys strongest disciple kenichi, air gear, Mx0, hayate no gotoku
whilte hsdk, air gear and hayate have anime adaptions i dont recommend watchin the anime cos theyre practically unrelated plot wise

Akumetsu. IT IS AMAZING. I'm still reading it myself, but I can safely say it is one of the best manga I have ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?