looking for an un-flipped version of the Video Girl Ai manga

theodoric

Sep 3, 2014
does anyone know if there is an un-flipped version of the Video Girl Ai manga available ?

for those of you who dont know what a flipped version is ... it is an OLD way that manga was done when it was translated into English by licensing companies many years ago ... they would flip the page image so that it read left-to-right just like an American comic book

Video Girl Ai is an old manga, I know ... LOL it started in 1989

the versions on Batoto and Starkana are flipped ... and trying to go back to reading manga that way after many years of reading it correctly is making it more than a little bit confusing

does anyone know of an un-flipped translated version of this old manga ?

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

That will be very difficult to find since mangaproject is currently inactive and if my memory dont fail me they released a un-flipped version you may want to try to contact them through irc #mangaproject @irc.irchighway.net some of them still go there (It had been a couple of years since a used irc).you can also go here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/manga-request-31/ and fill a request.I hope this help you.

That will be very difficult to find since mangaproject is currently inactive and if my memory dont fail me they released a un-flipped version you may want to try to contact them through irc #mangaproject @irc.irchighway.net some of them still go there (It had been a couple of years since a used irc).you can also go here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/manga-request-31/ and fill a request.I hope this help you.

thank you for the info ... I understand about MangaProject being inactive ... I thought I recognized that name, so I checked ... they were the source of the flipped copy that is on Batoto

I checked the Starkana copy and even though MangaProject isnt listed as the source ... the Starkana copy is the same scans of the old American flipped editions

I might post a request in the manga-request area ... but I am not holding out much hope ... it IS an old series ... and the original raws might not have been available to anyone ... things were much different 20 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha