Elixir (Lezhin Manhwa), Daily Witch Shared Universe Discussion Thread

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I just realized after reading 5 chapters in that, Elixir is a spinoff and shares same universe with Daily Witch, the illustrator Seungwon/Sungwon's original series. Mind, BLOWN. Shared universes are really the trend nowadays huh?
Image of Daily Witch:
69767f53bd9ea9debec75356ef9891bc.jpg

I found several mentions relating directly to the lore and characters of DW, like the mention of sloths and their teleportation systems, Gretel. Well that's actually all, but they're pretty obvious references if you've read the original work.
Original Daily Witch series [pretty much all ages, tho a lot of kissing]

The spinoff manhwa has some brief, but explicit sex scenes, so viewer discretion advised :p
http://aminoapps.com/page/yuri-manga-amino/3380345/elixir
Image of Elixir:
C8n3SESXUAA-HNZ.jpg

Overall, Elixir seems to be a very different, darker side to the Daily Witch Universe (totally not trying to make that term a thing but:-).

In contrast, Daily Witch was very light hearted and had consistent humor, even in darker moments. I'm also wondering if this is the promised Daily Witch season 3, that the illustrator/author of DailyWitch, Seungwon said would be written sometime this year {mentioned in the epilogue chapter}. It's only recently been translated into English, so the Korean raws have been out for awhile now already~

Any thoughts about the series extended universe? I think it's an interesting direction, to show a darker and more adult side to the lighthearted series universe.

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/