Do you think that in this year HOTD. and Triage X with new chapters continue to be set?

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
I think not, but that someday, in the next year. ...

iIoTzXpcXhs2y.gif

You can at any time to my LV AdG.-club (group) are coming!

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberhood
Shit I did not know, I'm sorry I was so rude!

May he rest in peace!

iIoTzXpcXhs2y.gif

i just checked in the net after i read this thread and found nothing about authors dead...but most shocking news was i saw that the series was on hiatus since this year's january on wikipedia and baka-updates....i hope it continues soon.....

Last edited:
Reactions: nanashi1
hmm...yeah...last hiatus was long too..maybe he outta idea?...come on man!...i need more saeko:swearveng:

Last edited:
Don't Quote me on this, "What I heard was the reason HOTD was on haitus was that the author was having issue with the artist which is his younger brother".

HOTD wont be finished till :dead:

reall?..they had a fight?..you sure?....hmm..what the heck....but it is true they are sibling..

satou shouji and satou daisuke right?

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] Yep that their name and I dont know if the issue they had were true, it just what I heard when they went on their first haitus during Ch. 25. I'm dying to know what happen next but that damn haitus is killing me slowing.:swearveng:

damn right man, why don't they make a new chapter already:swearveng:

Finally coming it back...!!!

How long have I waited...>,<...:runhappy:

hmm...they should make it in a regular time....biweekly or monthly=/

I heard that HOTD was on hiatus, because the author said he is currently doing research for new vehicles, guns, and locations for the survivors (Comes back April 9th). Though with the name of this thread... What about Triage X? :samuraihero: Though I also think its due in part that he was doing... 4-5? Mangas at the time.

hmm...it's finally here...most sites already have it...try mangahere or mangafox:goodtea:

Tralalala.... Read Chapter 30...... Now I see no next date for the next chapter.... Guess it gonna be a loooooooong wait again....

It awesome... I started it when the 1st chapter came out when it was still unknown..... Now it got a full blown fan and only 30 chapter came out.... Heard author is slacking off alot.... Been messing with iM@S game......

yeah is a fu...ing idiot but that's what happening if someone getting popular...

it's one way or another but getting popular and then thing so high yourself its pretty odd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.