MG 9 Fallout 3: Can you handle the truth?

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Hey Everyone im your host to the Mafia Games 9! its been a long time coming but it is now finally here.

It has been 200 years since Vault 211 closed its doors when the nukes went off. Those inside began there new life and after generations many things have happened. War, Struggle of shortage of supplies, damage equipment and also bandits. After so long you and the few which remain now face new problems. will you find out the truth? will you learn the peril you are in and will over come it again? or will you all be slowly hunted down like dogs and put into a sleep which you will never awake from?

You Start in a vault 211 with not many remaining, you are the last few to around. Most are 5th generation, you aren't told of the past. You know that a war happened between the 3rd overseer and the retired 2nd overseer. Half of the vault is lost and the new 5th overseer will not allow anyone to the old section of the vaults as its too dangerous. There has been food shortages in the past and some have left to find food from nearby vaults. it has been a success on those parts.

still editing

Food and water, while it wont take a full action point, if you drink water every 3 days you wont die, 1 week for food. the more you stave, the weaker you get (combat and carrying wise), as for water just harder to think (hard to solve puzzles or set traps)

sleep is important, you can go 3 whole days before you will collapse and fall asleep, be very hard to wake you.

you will all have 5 points a faze. moving, searching and crafting all take action points. 3 fazes, Morning, Midday and night. be warned, certain times of the day can effect the amount of action points used, there are special ways to increase action points or reduce the usage.

rules:
1. Your Identities are kept secret by me so when the characters are up, no one will know who is who. if you tell someone out of game let me know. if I find out you have told someone, but didn't tell me, there is punishment.
2. this game requires a lot of logic, to create stuff it needs to be possible to do in the first place with the right items.
3. creating items or armor, its recommend you yourself know what you need to make with what you want. if you leave it to me by god ill make it hard to complete that item, and its already going to be a pain anyway because the items to make stuff don't grow on trees.
4. no magic no other race apart from in the fallout universe, the player with luck though has a chance meeting aliens.... good luck to him.
5. you can get out of the vault but its not easy to do but if good enough reason, you can ask the overseer.
6. you need a reason to kill, you all lived with each other so long that you need a very good reason to kill another.
7. no abuse to the host.
8. There are weapons for characters in game, there are bobble heads in game of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L this allows you to get a 2nd S.P.E.C.I.A.L
9. you can only have one bobble head with you.
10. you can carry 7 kg at a time, Strength can carry 10 kg. anymore will slow you down or worse.

S is for Strength: your harder to knock out, deal heavy hits even with light items used as weapons and can carry 3 more spot then most (7>10). the other with this will cancel eachother out. they also get reduce damage by blunt weapons and can parry more likely. you get bonus for melee weapons or heavy guns. downside is that they are slow reflexes and speed.

P is for Percetption: You can read peoples moves in comming attacks, u can also look at a body and have a great chance to figure out the weapon used to kill them. you may get bad feelings. you have a slight chance to know what the attack will do a fight. they get a bonus to one handed or 2 handed guns weapons eg pistols. weak against being hit or shot.

E is for Endurance: You dont need to eat often (7days without eating to 10) and dont suffer side effects until later (day 3>5). you have more energy to do stuff and fight battles (5 actins to 7). gets a chance to resist be knocked out or being hit with a blunt object.. getting to other areas don't take as long as others. can resist pain to stay focus. easy to poison though as there blood is always pumping and can bleed to death more easy. 1/2

C is for Charisma: You can call out bluffs and will always know the truth when talking to players. (if a player lies that lie becomes the truth and they must do that before anything else). if 2 players have this the other one asking the other one with this can bluff and have no effect. 3 uses only to tell the truth no matter what to find info. no weakness and balanced.

I is for intelligence: You know how to work things without training and without stuffing up. you can also get certain hidden files off computers. you can hack robots or make your own stuff or equipment to help reduce damage and such by picking 1 out of 3 trees.
robot hacker/maker, scavenger or scientist. (scavenger makes armor or hand made weapons from scrap, can easy to make them, but the quality is random from crap, little protection to the best depending on your luck. scientist can make lazers or plasma weapons and exo suits but the items are hard as hell to find.) incredibly weak in melee combat and easy to be killed with no protection or support.

A is for Agility: you always go first in combat and has a higher dodge rate then most. (out of 5 flips in combat agility increase it to 7 flips on attacks on u. if attacked: 7-6 heads is counter attack for u. 5-4 heads is a dodge, 3 heads is a weak hit, 2 is a normal hit, 1 is a heavy hit (they do not get a critical hit on damage to them). this means u have more chance of not getting hit with agility. fight the other with agility cancles eachother out. they can crawl in vents easy and harder to detect too. weak to being hit by melee weapons in combat, if a blunt will slow them down.

L is for luck: random shit happens (in battles or not. if 2 players have this worse effects or better. u may struck gold or get deep fried) they also have a higher critical in weapons and also greater chance on missing too. pretty much its always a life and death satiation and those who fight this class and around them.

1: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
3: [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]
4: [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]
5: C Drias
6: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
7: [MENTION=96853]Makoto™[/MENTION]
8:

Last edited:
They are coming don't worry , I'll finished them off once my hangover is gone

lets hurry and do stuff while there's no rules!!

/me detonates vaults nuclear power supply, destroying everything

i win :fulfilled:

Im guessing vaults are huge territorial things if wars can go on inside them xD

Well in games apart from own experiments, bandits and other groups try to open the vault kill all inside and use the vault as a base is it has clean water and food. Plus the door itself is a great defence once shut

sorry just a huge delay work didn't allow me to have holidays when I should of due to understaff so been working all through christmas

Reactions: espiekerella
I don't know if it's relevant or not (if it's not don't hesitate to tell me so) but I just wanted to say that I'd love participate to a mafia game as I always wanted to try it one day (ノ・д・)ノ. So... if someone want to organize one, I'm super down. My engrish is not that good though tbh but I would do my best.

I don't know if it's relevant or not (if it's not don't hesitate to tell me so) but I just wanted to say that I'd love participate to a mafia game as I always wanted to try it one day (ノ・д・)ノ. So... if someone want to organize one, I'm super down. My engrish is not that good though tbh but I would do my best.

The main group that played sort of moved to another forum which is more on the role play side of it all~ But the forum started with dangan ronpa so a bit different than mafia games~ Still interested?

Oh, I see. That's unfortunate. ((´д`))

If you don't mind sharing I am willing to give a try to that rp forum. Not 100% sure yet I will participate but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha