MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
HEY EVERYONE!!! I'm Your Host for this next exciting Mafia Game.

For those who havent played before: Look it up on wiki to get the basic idea. However its different, host make up there own rules to make things more interesting.

This is set in the 17th century, 1683 year, inside a mansion with no escape. People were lured by the chance of owning the mansion and gold but the real reason they were invited was they have wronged the owner and now he wants them dead for it. He has hired 2 assassins to kill them for his revenge. The players must find the assassins and killed them before they are killed.

The Rules:
• There are 1 action on day faze per person, however on night faze there are only 3 spots for people to make an action. Mafia are not included but only 1 mafia can move at night at a time. The ones which don’t make an action stay in there room and sleep.
• Mafia cannot kill during the day unless it’s down to the final 5 people.
• After the first 3 people die, civ’s can kill someone on morning faze voting if they get at least half or more of the current players.
• However if the civ’s find the Pages of the diary from the owner which he left, you can use this to save that person from dying if voted for. (look in guidelines for more info on the pages)
• Those with magic, must try to keep this hidden unless someone from there history knows about it. Fail to do so will lead to there death (its counted as witch crafted)
• You are not aloud to leave the mansion so dont bother trying to find a way to escape
• When you make an action, you can explain in detail what you want to do, fail to do so... well you will find out
• when sharing infomation, MUST INFORM THE HOST. you must tell him what you telling the other person. fail to do so will make telling someone something an action and if you continue to do so, you will gain the death perk

Fazes:
Morning faze:
Morning Faze is only to vote to kill someone or to study the crime if there is one discovered.
Day faze:
Day faze is when they can search around the place and try to find something like a page, the keys to the other rooms which cannot be enter yet until they find the key to that room in general. They can also try to find hidden areas too.

1st day, 2 people can do an action (first to pm me gets it), 2nd and 3rd day, 5 people can. after that 10 people can pm me to do something.

although assassin cannot attack, they can set up traps. Civs can do this also if they plan to go an evil route
Night faze:
Night faze is the same but now the assassin can kill someone so be careful…..
Don’t want to go alone? Although there are only 3 actions for night u can bring someone with u just in case but be careful on whom u invite though, could be the assassin himself……
Assassins can go out together to counter 2 civs at night if they are together making it so they can kill 2 people at night. Same goes as well if one person invites an assassin or both are invited and can kill that person or persons who invited them.

Ways for both sides to win:
• Civ’s can win if the kill the 2 assassins, and look for the money and deed togeather
• Mafia win by killing all civ’s
• Civ’s can go and kill the others too on a rampage and be a sole survivor and win the mansion and the gold for their new rich life.
• a 4th ending where the true theme is shown and every day someone will die....

Guidelines:
Pages:
Pages of the owners dairy are hidden everywhere, there are 18 pages (maybe more depending on how many players there are) which tell why the owner wanted that certain player dead. The pages help to prove one is not the assassin.
However the assassin can forge a page to make it like they were also here to be killed although some characters can see though forgery by comparing the handwriting of the pages for the owner.
If an assassin finds a page he can hide it away from the civs and try to pin it on that person to try to get him killed….

Weapons:

The assassins have daggers on them, they can use other objects to kill as well. Remember to clean up your trail though in case something links it to you.

If a civ’s find an assassin killing someone, a coin flip will be used to see if they are heard or found by the assassin and if they fail they may be killed too.

The civ’s use what’s around them; there are knives and also a short sword and flintlock pistol hidden….

Perks: Perks in 3 parts:

normal perks: everyday life before you came to the mansion, can be a job or skill.

Evil perks: in your past you may have killed someone or stole something which is important to the owner (to activate this you must find your own page)

Negative perks: maybe you were injured and lost an eye, these things make it harder for you to win or live. (be warned getting attack and wounded ingame will give you the death perk: NEXT TIME, YOU DIE.)

Keys:
Keys are needed for most rooms and maybe some chests

The Mansion:

The mansion has been sealed tight and u cannot escape unless u find the front door key.

Riddles and secret passages are hidden in the mansion and can be used to spy or find the pages.

Characters:

Assassin: Well trained and deadly in combat, cannot be killed easy, if voted to be killed, they will escape but wounded and if they are found, they can try to take one civ down with them.

If a civ has all 18 pages (or more) and know they are the assassin, they can sneak attack and kill the assassin with no loss.

The Detective: He is able to see things which other may not, may have a hint on some puzzles/riddle and find hidden areas (coin flip) and can see though forgery…. He can defend himself from an attack 1 time only against the assassin

Childern: maybe 1 or 2 of them and they can go to places where no one goes, they can find hidden areas better than the adults but are not good with puzzles and riddles…

The Old man/woman: Maybe be 1 or 2, they can get though puzzles/ riddles easy with a hint but cannot defend if they are attacked by an assassin due to being old and weak….. perks may change this

The average joe: these are the rest of the civ’s who have no bonus and have no combat experience with defending so have a good chance on dying…..

Magic is slowly dying, and therefore weak. Those with magic will have 2 spells and can learn 1 from a book.

Magic should only used to thoses who you trust and in an open crowd is a bad idea

when half of the people are killed, people wont give a rats ass if you use magic due to someones killing them all off

floor 1
xbl3lh.png

floor 2
nex8pw.png

floor 3
25isydi.png

top floor
156r75z.png

Basement
2ekksix.png

Amshel Blackheart (The Owner): The Owner of the mansion and the one who invited people to his mansion to play a game....

2mqnwcp.jpg

Sebastian: The Butler

2zs1q37.jpg

Host of Maddness: Mad Host has many different appearnces including both male, female, animals, objects, something else. Not much is known about his weapons, but some texts say he uses Screws to slowly drive them into maddness. He is more quieter then most host but if you peak his intrest you cannot escape...

2z7rejq.jpg

Twisted Host: Not much is known of this host. He love to cause pain and make people suffer and has an ability to allow him to be anywhere he wants to be. But some say from before you become insane, he will come to you....

2i1mluh.jpg

Mystery Host: He was once seen once by somebody, a great artist. He said he showed him his future and his past and he knew things before they have happened. Despite how he look, he was strong and fast. He is also more easy going compared to most host but has a habbit of taking people souls

16jpsew.jpg

Somerefresco as Heller Zacharia
2w7k0o0.png

Second_flight as herself
2m2t1jq.jpg

Madsova as herself
883a95b2045d3140302245ebf4655eee.jpg

Sintarow as himself
bgsgt1.png

Infamous as herself
2a8evdk.png

Nexus as Adam Sangler
ladd_russo_and_a_shotgun_by_umbrellaguns-d36o1b2.png

InorixShu as herself
1125014220_evil.jpg

ogikumo as himself
necromancer_rhanloo_by_anndr-d3bedov_zps0e4ba903.jpg

Selvaria Bles as Tigrevurmud vorn, earl of Alsace (2 wemon in his pic are his maids)
Vanadis_V03_-_003.jpg

Nazaka as himself
FEljwcI.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hinode as herself
fu84tj.jpg

Samyeung46 as Alice von Heimer
KttC9se-UGZa1NxT4KPkW-G-Lyryf3pI4eW.jpg

Sky as herself
56dac7c5272ed2b45f834777874292db_zpse83c39fb.png

Slayn312 as herself
33z48rd.png

1st floor
Hand washing room
1st floor door to basement

Second floor
Library

Third Floor
Head Bulters room
Master room
Master children room
Art room
Alchemy room

Top Floor
Herb and plant room
attic

Basement
wine cellar

Kids room:
Hinode and infamous

Sevant room 1 (second worse)
Samyeung46, Madsova and Choonagi

Servant room 2 (worse room)
Ogikumo, Nazaka and nexus

Guest room 1
Second_Flight and Decalcomania

Guest room 2
FinalPrye and ♥ Sky

Guest room 3
TheCoins and Selveria Bles

Main Bedroom1 (second best room)
Somerefresco and Slayn312

Vip guest room (best room)
Sintarow and Inorix

Pet room
Musangbeku

Player1: [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] Story complete was killed by sin and samye
Player2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] story complete
Player3: [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] story complete
Player4: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] story complete
Player5: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] story complete
Player6: [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION] story complete was casted an illusion spell and everyone thought he was nazaka and was killed
Player7: [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] story complete was killed by madsova
Player8: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] story complete
Player9: [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] story complete. Dead: was impaled by nazaka's trap
Player10: [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] story complete was killed by madsova
Player11: [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] story complete
Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] story complete
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] story complete
Player14: [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] Falied to complete story, Killed by falling and breacking his neck.
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] story complete ind broken by the host of horror
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] story complete
Player17: [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] story complete was killed by madsova
Player18: [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] story complete missing?
Player19: [MENTION=11639]Somerefresco[/MENTION] story complete was killed by the shadow man (mod killed)
Player20: [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] story complete killed by the shadow man

Last edited:
Reactions: おぎくも
Game probably won't start yet
quite a lot of people haven't submitted their own backstories

I am just going to say a spoiler people due to my backstory...

If you read the rules properly, it tells that the backstory is needed to decide what perks you will have

Ohh. Then it's decided. History will know that I will have victory!!!

Also fear will decide whether it will be a perk or not (something outrageously OP will not be accepted)

So why was the backstory necessary?

for perks and the reason why the owner wants you dead, it will be on a page hidden in the mansion, and dear god yours was long, you need to shorten it

game wont start also until everyone has given me there story

『Faze sounds more cool! xD』

『Finally got through all the rules. Sounds quite easy ;p』

day faze has a new option to do

and magic has been added

『Btw, so that its more easy to imagine the scenes, characters and everything, Fear I think you should probably add another spoiler with character's looks and maybe pics if people add them too...』

『I wonder if there is a pic of Shidou in a costume of 17th century somewhere xD』

『My character looks quite good though? Should I post her here right now or wait till Fear gets all of characters and posts them himself?』

『I also might look for such Shidou's pic just for fun xD』

Last edited:
『Btw, so that its more easy to imagine the scenes, characters and everything, Fear I think you should probably add another spoiler with character's looks and maybe pics if people add them too...』

sure we can do that, i was planing to do so anyway

holy shit im nearly at 100%

I post what myself?

also about the maps :
if you have the time, try to add some more details
there are no windows at all and we don't know exactly "what is inside x room"

Hmm the looks will be included? xD

You will gain 5 energy points every phase.
1 point allows you to do simple movements, weak attacks or ones which don't require power, or the equivalent
2 points allows you to search an area, use a medium attack, or the equivalent.
3 points allows you to change location, escape from battle (more points required depending how many points the other uses to chase), use a strong attack, or the equivalent.
4+ for very powerful attacks or the equivalent
Max is 10 at start and every time they use up to their max points they get 1 more to the max amount.

Sleep gives an extra energy point, sleeping at night or a dark location gives another bonus, and sleeping in a comfortable location gives a third possible bonus. Sleep also resets fatigue.

Fatigue drains a percentage of energy, but if you have one point left then the drain doesn't apply. The max limit raises if your days active equals to half their max fatigue rounded down. The fatigue raises by 0.5 at the end of the phase if you had been inactive during the phase or by 1 after the phase if you had been active.

Energy will no longer be necessary for movements, but they will still be used for special moves.

There will no longer be phases so sleep will be your only method to recover energy. Sleeping refills your energy up till your max amount or gives you five energy, whichever one is higher. If you sleep while at max energy then you will gain up to half of you max energy. You can not move for the following 12 hours after you declare that you went to sleep unless you are woken for some reason. You will gain half of the energy you otherwise would have gained if you were woken.

You have a minor regenerative buff. All wounds would slowly lower in severity until healed.

Last edited:
well, i sent my backstory. would've been longer, but my backstory kinda collides with anothers, and i can't decide for both of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks