Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
Hi all

just gauging the interest in another game again

please submit your choices for game topics

the most times a topic is mentioned wins

also I am going to let somebody else host this one again

the person who's choice wins will host it and have the right to host the game and chose a co host.

they also have the right to force me to participate in the game if they want <_<

also here are the future themes

mg6: Sword Art Online
mg7: Magi De Watashi Nii XX Shinasai
Mg8: choose your own theme

enjoy

1)Nazaka
2)Loli I
3)Mad person
4)erobeku
5)samwise
6)DA aka steve
7)Sin Aka steve's boyfriend <_<
8)Sky
9)Fear
10)shi
11)Loli H
12)iori
13)finalpyre
14)
15)
16)

the game thread will be created once all position have been filled or the host decides to create it.

Last edited:
『I'm in, although not sure which position I will take (player, host, co host)...』

『By the way... Whats this?』
mg7: Magi De Watashi Nii XX Shinasai
『I know manga/anime Magi, I know VN/anime Majikoi, and I know manga Watashi ni XX Shinasai... Which one is this?』

『I'll think up of some interesting theme later...』

oh its the anime/manga

which ever version you guys prefer, I am familiar with both.

made some random guesses XD

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];
[MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION];

Hmm i got dragged in O.o Well why not xD But just let the host decide? ;p I dont actually care what theme it is :goodtea: Sint wanted a hotd theme though~

『Wait, so its Magi?』

『And yes, Dark Angel is playing even if he says he doesn't ;p』

ill join as well,
i also vote for high school of the dead or d gray man

『I think an interesting idea is about to come to my head...』

Lol well might go for another if i ever get less busy and an idea~ Actually i had a pandora hearts idea~

Hmm... something like that ;p There are no chains at the start of the game but after someone dies they become a chain~ (since the abyss turns people into chains) Actually its not that they die but they get dragged into the abyss where they have x turn(s) to escape before turning~ Then the contractors appear for either side after that ;p

Hmm who's going to be in the mafia side first... jack ?

but then again those contractors must die as time passes no?

『Yeah, what kind of contractors will they be, those who soak the watch in blood, or those who have a clock on their chest? If second, what will be the speed of clock's hand?』

『Anyway, I'm thinking about Star Wars theme. Rebels against Imperial spies + a weapon system?』

『Something like everyone receives (chooses?) his weapon and secretly tells me. I'll have 3-4 types of weapons to choose from. I'll make sure so that there is no weapon that has more numbers than the other weapons. Among the rebels there will be different weapon dealers that will know everyone who has a certain type of weapons they deal. (Dealers might be spies as well ;p) You will know the dealer of the weapon you choose. And there will be one leader, who will know how many weapons of each type there are and who the dealers are. Leader can only be a rebel...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/