And thus, I make my own introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemist of Atlas

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2014
Greetings. I'm Alchemist of Atlas. I don't know what else I could say. I'm pretty quiet, but fan of some things. If you want to know some stuff about me, I can answer, though in some cases I might be a bit more reserved with my answers. One thing's for sure. English is not my native language, but I can understand it.

With the few or much I can contribute, I'd try my best to provide some stuff or tell advices, as well.

Welcome to AS Alchemist of Atlas~

And come by the lpw if you want~

Hmm your english is decent though~ Or at least i dont see anything wrong at a glance xD

Thanks.

My english is still not that great (my understanding of english is around the 70%). There are still some few words I might not understand, though. <.<;

Hello and welcome to ASF atlas ~ :fluteangel:

Oh come on, it's pretty much a given if you're a >=second language in english
The number of words that has the same or close meaning to a common word is massive, it's normal

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.