Thought i'd drop by and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, welcome Admin of Hongfire to ASF ^^, right?

haha. Thanks!

I thought my anonymity on the web was minimal, at best.
Birds of the same feather, flock together~

ASF-teamにようこそ, Lisa Hayes!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Mueheheheheuhueheuhehuehu~ (that is welcome in my own created language, known as the MuMu language) wow, you're an admin kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD gimme autograph, sir~

Welcome to ASF Lisa :cheering:
I've said this at least a hundred time by now, but the people here are some of the nicest.
I'm sure you'll fit right in.
I hope to see you jumping into random threads; because that is truly where the fun lays :fulfilled:

Take care, :bye:

Welcome to AS Lisa Hayes~

Hmm hongfire xD Quite a few here that were also part of hongfire x3

Drop by the spams~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3