Nice to meet you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr0zendrgn

Trusted Member
Aug 4, 2012
Uhhhhh. what to say... I like anime/manga... I draw a little... I draw guys better than girls... i think. I draw better traditionally but color better digitally. I really like PSP games... :L idk what else to put. lol. This site looks like it'll be fun. ^_^

Last edited:
Welcome to Anime Sharing, fr0zendrgn~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Whatever your preference for drawing/coloring is, it's fine with me c:

Welcome in to the big AS.-Clan, fr0zendrgn!

Have lot fun with everybody and discovery here your options.

A bit sexist of you ...

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

I feel similarly about drawing traditionally. However, it's good to know how to draw traditionally and non-traditionally. ^^

Chat and be merry.

Please have a cookie~

zr3aJ.jpg

Welcome to AS fr0zendrgn~

Hmm i draw traditionally as well and find it easier to draw the female figure than males... actually i forgot the proportions for guys so that doesnt really help xD

Drop by the spam/games if you have time~

Hello welcome to Anime sharing! hoep yeah enjoy you're stay here the community is friendly as a kitten :P

hi frozendrgn welcome to AS~

Nice to meet you~

since you like drawing would you like to join the Contest Contest Press This it would be great pleasure if you join or vote ^^

have fun and hope you enjoy this forum~

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

I feel similarly about drawing traditionally. However, it's good to know how to draw traditionally and non-traditionally. ^^

Chat and be merry.

Please have a cookie~

zr3aJ.jpg

Thanks ^_^ Ooh. So you draw too. :o And you draw pro :O I always draw the same poses :L

Welcome to AS fr0zendrgn~

Hmm i draw traditionally as well and find it easier to draw the female figure than males... actually i forgot the proportions for guys so that doesnt really help xD

Drop by the spam/games if you have time~
xD Ugh. I hate drawing female figure. drawing their chests. UGHHHH. I'll drop by sometimes. :D.

Welcome to AS :D! i hope you check out the picture corner!! and skype me if you get bored!

Hello welcome to Anime sharing! hoep yeah enjoy you're stay here the community is friendly as a kitten :P

Thanks! They're really friendly. ^_^

hi frozendrgn welcome to AS~

Nice to meet you~

since you like drawing would you like to join the Contest Contest Press This it would be great pleasure if you join or vote ^^

have fun and hope you enjoy this forum~
Thanks. :D I'll think about entering the contest. but I write horribly. :c

Welcome to Anime-Sharing FrozenDragon~!

Nice to know that you draw. Mmm, I enjoy the RPG factor of the PSP and that it can have custom firmware to play back up games :goodtea:

Glad to see that you have a positive intake on the site. We'll make sure you have fun =]

We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at A-S.

Unrelated to this, so you have Skype [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]? Feel free to add me if you'd like. I can then add you to our chat group. Though most people are AFK so not much conversations are flying about at the moment =]

Lol nexus is already in the group chat ;p

Hmm i guess its cuz the models were mostly female so im more familiar with drawing the female body...

Welcome to ASF, fr0zendrgn.
Have fun in the forum.

Hope to see some of your artwork in the Creative section.

welcome to AS forum fr0zendrgn...kick back and enjoy your stay:gambler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/