Hi, I'm testers

nice to meet u all..

cause i'm new here...
any suggestion to go any sub forum??

Hi testers! (●・ω・)ノ
Glad to see you made your introductory thread - welcome to ASF!! o(´∪`o)(o´∪`)o
Hope you enjoy and have lots of fun especially in the spam section

Peace! (*ゝω・*)ノ

Hi testers welcome to anime sharing have fun in the spam/games section and enjoy

Welcome to Anime Sharing, testers~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Aha. I see that you made your introduction thread. (:

Hi testers! Welcome! Welcome!

As a spammer, I must invite you to the spam section. Let's spam until one of us dies or gets banned. XD

Shiki is discrediting me again. XD I don't know why but he keeps warning new members against me. Does he hold a grudge against me? XD XD XD

I'm pretty harmless. I'm the most harmlessest member in this forum. ^^

Hi, I'm testers

nice to meet u all..

cause i'm new here...
any suggestion to go any sub forum??

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

We are delighted that you decided to join and I'm sure you'll get along with everyone~

As for sub forums... spamming and games are most popular... I do recommend chatting or sharing ideas in the anime/manga/game section as well~ :3

Please have a cookie~

e692a5ff7ff9bf0239c3c4da9494208e.jpg

Hello [MENTION=27446]testers[/MENTION] :3
I recommend the Spam Sections. Lots of active spammers i guess >_> lol
Glad you found the Forum. There's File sharing links for Certain Anime. Request them if you cant find them. Links to OSTs also in the lossless forums. And Many more :3 Enjoy it! Hope seeing you in the spam section. :bigeyes:

Hello [MENTION=27446]testers[/MENTION] :3
I recommend the Spam Sections. Lots of active spammers i guess >_> lol
Glad you found the Forum. There's File sharing links for Certain Anime. Request them if you cant find them. Links to OSTs also in the lossless forums. And Many more :3 Enjoy it! Hope seeing you in the spam section. :bigeyes:

but i can request license anime?

Phew, its ok guys~ I'm here with a welcome wagon of GOODIES~ Ok so since your new~ ya hafta post lots! You get a virtual hug from me, and some cool new friends!!! YAY HAVE FUN~~~~!

New Member! I remember those days.... mainly cause I`m still in 'em.
Anyway, welcome to the forum, and please excuse my cheesy "member" joke. I couldn`t resist.

Welcome to ASF, nice to meet you...
Anyway.. any special talents or hobby that you can tell us? Like reading Japanese Kaji and Kana or Cosplaying?

Hi Testers :hi: welcome to Anime Sharing!!!!
Enjoy your Stay with us!!! :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.