Konnichiwa minna!! Yoichi here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoichiMiles

Dec 1, 2011
Hey guys! You guys can call me either Miles or Yoichi. Really like to be called that, heheh (own given names) :P
Anyway. Except from my obsession with music (Swedish, which is where I come from, and especially K-pop, plus some J-pop). I really really like Anime! It has for me an extreme great sense of humor and story that I really like!

As a kid I've been following Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Sailor moon on TV. But my interest for anime quite faded away after a while. But then I just joined an anime-/manga-club at my new school, which made me into anime even more than I've ever done! I'm trying to follow as many series as possible yet do very well in school and get time for other stuffs as well.

My favorite-animes are quite many. But I'm really really into modern and usually the newest anime.
I try to follow all genres. But I'm not into blood and horror. I haven't really given a drama-anime a chance yet either. But I really am a fan of funny and typical shojo-anime with lote of randomness :D Also I like music-anime's (The Idolm@ster!! <3) and shonen-anime with all these stories and action. For now I'm a huge fan of "Guilty Crown" when it comes to shonen-anime.

I really hope to know many anime-fans and have a really interesting discussion with you, and not about only Anime of course :D :P

MyAnimeList: http://myanimelist.net/profile/YoichiMiles

Welcome to ASF and God Dag to you, herr Miles.
Have fun in the forum.

*I learned a few Swedish words from a Swedish co-worker a couple years back*

I know nothing but Anime, D: my national language is animese, no, not japanese, I speak of animese, the language of which rainbows fly from my mouth when I shout, girls with big breasts and bright hair colors fall from the sky when I giggle and stripped knee socks spew from my mouth as words.

Welcome!

Welcomee to AS Yoichi... Have fun in here... n what K-pop u like to hear..?? i love hear 2ne1 XD

Best Wishes*

Hey there, welcome to A-S, I hope you enjoy your stay :>
Welcome to AS Miles :3
Welcome to anime-sharing . Hope you lucky on nice day !

Thank you guys! :D

Have fun in the forum.

Thanks. Heheh, I see. I do prefer to say Hej or Tjena to other people otherwise. God Dag sounds sooo... oldish xD

I know nothing but Anime, D: my national language is animese, no, not japanese, I speak of animese, the language of which rainbows fly from my mouth when I shout, girls with big breasts and bright hair colors fall from the sky when I giggle and stripped knee socks spew from my mouth as words.

Welcome!

Hahhahaahhah! XD Okay, thanks :D :P

Welcomee to AS Yoichi... Have fun in here... n what K-pop u like to hear..?? i love hear 2ne1 XD

Best Wishes*

Thanks ^^ Oh, I like...... everything that's K-pop XD Okay, but my biggest favorites might be "SHINee", "Girls' Generation" and "BEAST". :)

Thanks ^^ Oh, I like...... everything that's K-pop XD Okay, but my biggest favorites might be "SHINee", "Girls' Generation" and "BEAST". :)

ahaha.. i just like shinee in Lucifer... Girls generation too.. Like the girls though.. XD
beast is newcomer right..??

Have fun in the forum.

Thanks. Heheh, I see. I do prefer to say Hej or Tjena to other people otherwise. God Dag sounds sooo... oldish xD
LOL, I see. I've heard Hej, but I never heard my friends say Tjena before(unless I didn't notice it).
Tack sa Mycket.

of course.. had the albums n pv the boys already... xixixixi

how about u..?? yeah i have hear fiction in musician konser with other Kpop singer... :3

Woohoo, now is the K-Pop talk in here eh? Well I do listen to "some" K-Pops. Really if I name them, it goes forever-long.

So, welcome to ASF! Enjoy your stay and have fun. :D

PS: JPop still the best though. Oh and not forgetting animu songs. Nyaaha.

So See you soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.