Status
Not open for further replies.

WeOWNIT

Nov 18, 2013
iGUTSLoyo8Yuq.jpg

Good day.
日グッド
您好

My name is WeOWNIT. The reason I joined this forum is my honor towards Asia and people in it.

I'm a student, actually I'm learning Chinese language too on my studies. We, the students had to choose between languages (French, Spanish, Italian etc.). I wanted to learn Japanese, however it was not offered, so I chosed Chinese. I was the only one. Everybody told me that I'm crazy.

The words and lecures are very hard for me. After the first course, when I arrived home, I thinked about the place where could I be with Asian people, what could I talk about with them?

Then I searched for forums, which are on Asian language. The first one I found, was a forum where people share files, it doesn't matter what kind of files, however you can probably assume.

I have five years of experience in that activity on english/international forums/sites/ SCENE - to be honest.

Even with that experience, when I saw the discipline there, I tought; there's more discipline on the leadership of that forum then in some goverments. Believe me. You can't compare it to anything else on the internet.

Because those files are bigger than 1GB, and I don't want to do it for money (anymore) so I can't afford faster internet, which means, it would be useless to hang there.

Then I found anime. I think, this is a very good place to show my respect to Asia. This all may sound crazy, it probably does, however it does matter to me. The people who recognize the man in the header will understand.

Maybe someone will say, what the hell you want on an anime forum if you don't know anything about it?; you don't belong here. - I hope you won't.

Welcome to AS WeOWNIT~

Hmm... dont really see much problem in you joining really~ x3 Might get interested in anime, vn, manga, etc. at some point~ Chinese.... shares characters with Japanese though they might have different meanings...~

Come by the spam/games sometime if you feel like chatting and theres random stuff in my siggy if you feel like poking~

ASF-teamへようこそ, WeOWNIT!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Hello and welcome to ASF weownit ~ :cheering:

Chinese... simple chinese? or mandarin maybe?
Kudos to you for actually learning chinese, I got tired of it after 6 years (too many different characters for a single ping yin, but with different tone)

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Welcome to ASF WeOWNIT
:cheering:
Check the Spam or Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks