Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazefire

Jun 27, 2013
I'm 18 a college student and have had some interest in anime and VN's for a while now, came across this forum so thought I'd join up so I could talk to all you awesome people. :D

Hajimemashite dozo yoroshiku!

Thanks :) I don't quite know where to start though since there's so many sections aha

Hello and welcome to ASF blaze~ :cheering:

A lot of sections indeed XD
Just pick any one that you want ^^
choose 2 sections then flip a coin or something ;p

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Thanks for all the kind words, I'll take your advice then and hopefully see you around the forums :)

:hi: blazefire,
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us, have fun

ASF-teamにようこそ, blazefire!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

LioNeeZ and nanashi1 :hi:

I actually do have a question.. Where can I get me an awesome signature pic like everyone else seems to have? They're all so awesome! :shinies:

I actually do have a question.. Where can I get me an awesome signature pic like everyone else seems to have? They're all so awesome! :shinies:
Try from them: [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; or at [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; a request give (But via PM), okay...?:goodtea:~>

Welcome to AS blazefire~

Drop by the spams sometime ;p

Hmm... posts something on... i think selv has some request thread xD

Thanks nanashi1, I will do in a minute :) and yeah samyeung46 I plan to been busy lately though :P ..being lazy that is :smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha