Hello onii-chan/onee-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asurey

Mar 5, 2016
Hello! How are you?
I'm new here and I decided to introduce myself! My nickname is Asurey, but if you prefer, you can call me Marvenna!
I'm fifteen, and I am Brazilian. I love otome games of heart and could spend my life playing them if possible. Of course, too short H games. I am very shy and it might take me to be less social with people. Not much to say, but if you want you can go to my profile whenever you want! There are things about me, if you would know!

Thanks for reading~

~Marvenna

______________________________________________________________________________________________´
Olá! Como vai?
Sou nova aqui e resolvi me apresentar! Meu nick é Asurey, mas se preferir, pode chamar-me de Marvenna!
Tenho quinze anos, e sou brasileira. Eu amo otome games de coração e poderia passar toda minha vida jogando-os se possível. Claro, também curto H games. Eu sou muito tímida e com isso pode levar-me a ser menos social com as pessoas. Não tenho muito o quê falar, mas, se quiseres, podes ir ao meu perfil sempre que desejar! Tem coisas sobre mim, caso queiras saber!

Obrigada por ler~

~Marvenna

ve11kl.png

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Asurey!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: Me is fine, thanks for asking!

Reactions: Asurey
Why hello [MENTION=124207]Asurey[/MENTION]; ! Welcome to ASF community! I'm doing fine thank you for asking! ^_^ and you?

It's great to have you among us. Hope you have a great time and if you have any questions like [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; said, feel free to ask us. ^^

Reactions: Asurey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/