Hello? I think. So difficult to try and come up with a unique intro title.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kari

Yuri Perv :3
Feb 24, 2012
But yeah hello AS :D I'll try and keep this intro as short as possible so you all haven't fallen asleep from boredom before the end of reading it.

You can call me Kari, my real name (Richie), 'thing' or whatever else comes to mind! I'm pretty easy going and relaxed most of the time unless someone personally offends me. I'm 21 and was born and raised in a small surf town Barnstaple right in the sticks of North Devon England. Hobbies include ice hockey, street hockey, soccer, basketball, surfing, writing (which I might post some of my work) and just other stuff. One of my projects 'Year 5000' has been in writing since I was 15 years old and since then I've written 15 seasons (over 200 episodes) 5 specials and 3 spin offs. The 3 spin offs are what I'm currently writing while the main story was finished last summer.
I've also been going onto forums now since 2007 and been staff on a fair few of them. Interest in forums sort of died away but I'm hoping to get my interest back in them again. So I might go periods without posting or I could be posting a lot.

Thats the boring part over with now I'll get onto the anime side of things. Started watching anime back in the mid/late 90s with the so called 5th wave of anime.(Sailor Moon, DBZ etc etc) after that my interest sort of died away till 2007 when I watched Kiddy Grade. After that I started to get into more anime like Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Clannad, Kanon, Minami-Ke, Girls Bravo & Strawberry Panic. Just to name a few.

So thats my intro and I hope to stick around and get on with everyone :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Animaksiat
hello kari, welcome to AS...
even though the title is like that, your introduction is quite detail, therefore +rep for you! :XD:
enjoy your stay in this forum...

talking about england, i used to live there too when i was still a kid!

Thank you for the welcome & Rep :)

First impressions count so I think its good to make it as detailed as possible without giving out too much personnel info.

Best thing about England is the part where you leave it xD

Welcome to ASF Kari!

Don't worry about your introduction being long, it's detailed & interesting.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here and I hope we'll get along well! :)

But yeah hello AS :D I'll try and keep this intro as short as possible so you all haven't fallen asleep from boredom before the end of reading it.

You can call me Kari, my real name (Richie), 'thing' or whatever else comes to mind! I'm pretty easy going and relaxed most of the time unless someone personally offends me. I'm 21 and was born and raised in a small surf town Barnstaple right in the sticks of North Devon England. Hobbies include ice hockey, street hockey, soccer, basketball, surfing, writing (which I might post some of my work) and just other stuff. One of my projects 'Year 5000' has been in writing since I was 15 years old and since then I've written 15 seasons (over 200 episodes) 5 specials and 3 spin offs. The 3 spin offs are what I'm currently writing while the main story was finished last summer.
I've also been going onto forums now since 2007 and been staff on a fair few of them. Interest in forums sort of died away but I'm hoping to get my interest back in them again. So I might go periods without posting or I could be posting a lot.

Thats the boring part over with now I'll get onto the anime side of things. Started watching anime back in the mid/late 90s with the so called 5th wave of anime.(Sailor Moon, DBZ etc etc) after that my interest sort of died away till 2007 when I watched Kiddy Grade. After that I started to get into more anime like Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Clannad, Kanon, Minami-Ke, Girls Bravo & Strawberry Panic. Just to name a few.

So thats my intro and I hope to stick around and get on with everyone :)

I think thats an excellent introduction! Welcome to Anime-sharing Kari! Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to ASF, Kari.
Have fun in the forum.

Hobbies include ice hockey, street hockey, soccer, basketball, surfing, writing (which I might post some of my work) and just other stuff.
Wow! First time I heard someone from England that call football 'soccer'. Wow indeed.

You mentioned that you've wrote your own story. May we know what genre is it? Based on the title, I presumed that it's a sci-fi.
Any chances that we could read your work, in the future, in here(ASF) perhaps?

Welcome to ASF Kari!
Enjoy your stay!
And please stop by my userbar gallery thread. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (I'm still working on the next batch though.)

Wow! First time I heard someone from England that call football 'soccer'. Wow indeed.

You mentioned that you've wrote your own story. May we know what genre is it? Based on the title, I presumed that it's a sci-fi.
Any chances that we could read your work, in the future, in here(ASF) perhaps?

Stereotype crusher I guess? XD

Hey you totally forgot the part about getting hit in the face! D:

Oh are you a football fan? =D The team I support is beyond repair now. D=

Welcome to ASF and nice to meet you Kari. Try not to make friend with suspicious people and make yourself at home!

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! :D

alexsdu - I tend to call its football but on forums I tend to call it soccer so people don't mixed up between football and american football lol.

Yes my project is indeed sci fi. It also has elements of slice of life, romance drama, yuri (Earlier seasons) and in one of the specials a horror element.
I'll be sure to post some of my work up at some point in the near future :)

Ein - I'll be sure to check by your gallery in the morning ^_^

*chucks custard pie at noiru* >:D

frankincense - I don't tend to follow any football teams as I find the people who are in charge corrupt and the people who play overpaid.
Who do you support? The team my family support (Pompey) are pretty much beyond repair now...

Oh, Pompey? At least they got a trophy a few years ago.

I'm a gooner (and a toffeeman as well, but by beyond repair I mean AFC). D= Our manager's arrogance is beyond comprehension.

Last edited:
Yeah they did win the FA Cup few years ago. Went to the game and it was brilliant!

Arsene is rather arrogant in refusing to spend big to sign any players. I can't understand this, he has a youth policy but then sells them? Wtf?! Could be worse though you could have Chelsea's manager lol

world class players get limited wages while crap players get theirs raised, plus new contracts. let's face it AFC is a feeder club now.

oops i should stop before i get carried away. =P this is your intro thread after all. see you around in the forum~ i'll be hanging around the LPW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha