Hello Everyone !~ Nice to Meet you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

HikaruSummer

キラ☆キラ
Nov 30, 2012
Hi Everyone ~
HikaruSummer here ~ Not really good at doing introduction but i shall talk about myself a little

I love anime probably more than anything else in the world usually with touching storylines like Clannad , Angel Beats & romance genre like Amagami SS !

I've recently started watching Little Busters ! , Chuunibyou , Psycho-Pass & To Love-Ru Darkness !

I'm also collecting figure series such as Nendoroids & Figuart Zero , also merchandise like Fanart books & doujin goods

I've also played eroge such as ToHeart 2 & School Days HQ ! , playing VN's with moe bishoujo's in the story just makes my life more cheerful !

I hope to get along with everyone & find myself more new friends that shared the same hobby as me ! XD

I shall end my introduction here ~ Thanks for reading !

Welcome in the big paradise of ASF, HikaruSummer...~!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and feel you easy good about the time here...~

Notice: Then are you mostly a Key-fan...~

Reactions: HikaruSummer
Welcome to AS HikaruSummer~

Bad at intros? Hmm seems better than mine ;p

Seems youll get along fine with people around here~

Drop by the spam/games when you have time~

Reactions: HikaruSummer
Thanks for the heartwarming welcome everyone ! Looks like ASF has lots of interesting topic/thread to browse through & filled with kawaii shoujo's over at the ecchi sections ~ :P ,

Shall take my time to slowly read through while enjoying anisongs & a cup of coffee ~

Welcome and nice to meet you....

It seem everybody got an intro except me....:forsaken:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks