Hello everyone ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocona

Reyvateil
Global Moderator
Nov 3, 2010
Hi! Nice to meet you all. A few details about myself. First, I'm not really Cocona just like Ar tonelico a lot >_> Two, I like to upload and help out when I can ^^ Three, I like Coconuts :D (Yes real coconuts. No pervys now ;D) Let me know if I did something wrong please >_> I hope we can be friends ^^

Last edited:
I never understood why people will discole who they are in a virtual world, in anyways welcome to AS.
Have fun!

Welcome and enjoy your stay mate, feel free to add me as friend if you wish :D

I don't have a problem with posting my name as my username or how most people know me in the internet already, however I've gained a lot of... negative attention due to what I did in a forum that I am still in. Baka me >_> So I though it'll be OK if I do this xD I'm sure a few people will know who I am still... but oh well.

It's OK to post here right o.O?

Last edited:
Ohh black sheeps, I don't think we are strict as in other places, so just enjoy yourself around.
Suggestions are always welcomed.

Welcome to AS, Cocona. :p
I guess Tes found another Ar Tonelico fan. :D

And what's discole? Disclose? I also get the feeling I'm missing what happened here before the ninja edits. :p

You're another fan or Artonelico II?! XD I play it too but sadly I prefer jacqli over cocona lol.

cocona eh hohoho~
Anyways welcome to AS then cocona
Hmm coconuts, tasty o.o

Hello cocona .. welcome to AS and yoroshiku

Helloooo Cocona~
Welcome to AS!
Hope to see you around the forum soon enough (:

Well, i guess disclosing your identity is part of introduction? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3