Hello Anime-Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ploggs

Oct 17, 2013
Hey guys, so I'm pretty new here. I've also been looking to get back into anime, as it's been quite a while since I've watched any. There's not much to know about me, but I like metal, music, guitars, running, that kind of stuff. I've downloaded some anime-stuff, but I'm not sure if I have anything new that hasn't been shared a thousand times. But I'd still like to chip in if there's something I have.

Anyway, I hope I get to know some of you here. I'll see you around.

Reactions: renano
Welcome to AS Ploggs~

Drop by the spam/games if you feel up for a chat~

Hmm... if you want to share you have to become an uploader first~

Hello and welcome~

It's great to have new members here and even more so if they feel like 'chipping in'. ^^

If you really want to share what you have, then try being an Uploader. Please read this:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ders-application-guidelines-25777/#post141779

Other than that, have fun chatting with us in the Spam and Game sections.

Any person who loves music is good in our books. ^_~

Please have something sweet for your sweet self.

0lmq.jpg

Ah, thanks for the welcome guys. And yeah, I guess I should read up on becoming an uploader if I find I've got something to share.

Of course, music's always good to like! Any and all music, that is.

Reactions: renano
ASF-teamへようこそ, Ploggs!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome welcome! what is your picture from??? :P it looks very interesting!
Anyways i hope to see you around and enjoy your stay :3

Welcome to ASF Ploggs~ or Mr. Iguana~ that ava looks like an Iguana... or it's just me?

Welcome welcome! what is your picture from??? :P it looks very interesting!
Anyways i hope to see you around and enjoy your stay :3

Heh, your pic's pretty interesting too. And mine is a Guar from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind by the way. I love those things, they're amazing.

Welcome to ASF Ploggs~ or Mr. Iguana~ that ava looks like an Iguana... or it's just me?

Yeah, I guess the guar actually does kinda look like an iguana in a way. Never realized that!

Morrowind.. I've only played Oblivion a bit and Skyrim

I think they're all good games. Morrowind has the best world-building IMO, but it might be a bit too late to get into it in 2013 since our standards for graphics and game engines are a lot higher.

Welcome to AS, Ploggs!

This is a great community and I'm sure that you are going to like it here.

Late but,
Hello and welcome to ASF ploggs ~ :cheering:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.