Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.sangria119

Feb 13, 2011
Introducing myself~ wanted to say hi~ and all that. I'm looking forward to joining this community and I hope I will be able to share something of value. :D

:059: Hi d.sangria119 and welcome to AS!

Everyone that stays here shares something valuable, after all the value of memories can't be taken away easily. and I've got something to share if you like to answer them :)

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat / IRC?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.
See ya :967339c1:

hey d.sangria119, welcome to AS :3

i hope you enjoy it here.
about your question in the shoutbox, it was answered by ignis. here's a link related to it.

i hope you can visit the LPW#6 so that we could know you better. Post a lot and let us share our wisdom and stuff here. :3

Greeting and welcome to AS, d.sangria119~ ^^

Hope you will enjoy your stay and have fun with us. ;)

Welcome to AS, d.sangria119. Hope you will be sticking with us~

Drop by the LPW thread and make some friends.

Oooh, all the replies. XD I am glad to see such an active community. :P

@pyrce: I am a little confused by LPW but I will post there and see what happens. XD Thanks a lot for the answer, btw!

@shitotaku: Woaah, a lot of questions. Hahaha. Alright, I will answer them. :P

Q. How did you come up with that username?
A. Actually it's from my username when I used to play Ragnarok.
Q. Are you Male or Female?
A. Male
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
A. Beelzebub; CCS (don't hate! it's adorable ><); FMA:B; Gosick; Infinite Stratos; Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?!; Puella Magi Madoka Magica; Kuroshitsuji II... I think Puella Magi Madoka Magica unexpectedly turned out to be my favorites - followed by Kuroshitsuji II, CCS, IS, Beelzebub - in that order.
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
A. Probably Lelouch from Code Geass. ;)
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
A. Everything, from rock to metal to electronica, trance, Chinese, Japanese, Korean music, and I really like soundtracks.
Q. What are your favorite songs?
A. Argghhh, I have no idea. Too many. :P
Q. How did you find AS?
A. Mmm, randomly? :O
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
A. I love visual novels. :D Right now I am playing Chaos Head, and I'm actually in the process of making a visual novel. If you're interested in finding out more or want to see if you can help out, PM me ;)
Q. What are your hobbies?
A. Mmm, writing... anime... graphic design, and... stuff like that. :3
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
A. Probably what hobbies I listed. ^^^^^^^^^^^
Q. Are you a student?
A. Yup. Old uni student.
Q. How old are you?
A. ^^^^^^ (See above answers it, hehe.)
Q. What are your favorite foods?
A. Too many D; I love Peking duck though, probably because the last time I had it I was sick and couldn't really eat it... ;____;
Q. What Languages do you speak?
A. English, studying Japanese (in school), slight Mandarin
Q. Do you like FlashChat / IRC?
A. I use it from time to time.
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
A. A little bit of writing. I don't know as many kanji as I probably should.
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?
A. The target audience/demographics as well as the style is often very different, as well as the typical tropes that they may use.

@Anti-Climax: Thank you! ^^

@Kou: Will do. :3

Reactions: shitotaku
you should really thank Ignis~

to tell you~ our admins here at AS are really active here~ :3
regarding the LPW, it's the Last Poster Wins version of this community.
just type in there and i'll tell you more~ :3

Okay! :D It's good to know the admins are active. I am actually a lot more pleased about these forums than I had anticipated. XD

welcome dude looks like you are old that much of old that you are unable to unveil your age lolz no offense here :D just kidding, aah ragnarok i remember that its an online rpg game right it came with the magazine which i used to read but at that time i had no internet connection so just had a look at it....

where are you from anyway?

@pyrce
I just came to know the full form of LPW lolz (hey its not my fault cuz i have lost my specs :P)

welcome dude looks like you are old that much of old that you are unable to unveil your age lolz no offense here :D just kidding, aah ragnarok i remember that its an online rpg game right it came with the magazine which i used to read but at that time i had no internet connection so just had a look at it....

where are you from anyway?

@pyrce
I just came to know the full form of LPW lolz (hey its not my fault cuz i have lost my specs :P)

Hey now, I'm actually not that old - but I definitely feel old! Haha. XDDDD Yeah, it took away two years of my life, but it was fun... >_>

Oh and I'm from the US :3

lol two years that is some time and i assume you wasted those 2 years right lol happens with gamers if not scolded tightly from parents lol

if you feel old in your heart then definitely you will look old from the outside as well.....

US nice i am from India :)

tell us more about yourself, you are in writing you have a blog about that? and hey what is that peckin duck you mentioned? mind telling what kind of dish is that...

Thanks for answering :), so you're making a VN may i ask about what program you're using? and I'm in the same boat as you, I'm also studying japanese though not in a school but home study.

lol two years that is some time and i assume you wasted those 2 years right lol happens with gamers if not scolded tightly from parents lol

if you feel old in your heart then definitely you will look old from the outside as well.....

US nice i am from India :)

tell us more about yourself, you are in writing you have a blog about that? and hey what is that peckin duck you mentioned? mind telling what kind of dish is that...

Mm, I don't have a writing blog, but I am currently writing my visual novel of course. :3 At the moment, that's all I'm writing. Hahaha, I don't look old at all... People always think I am in high school... I don't know if that is good or bad. >_< Dude, Peking duck is the best... and I am hungry now so I don't want to think about it, huhuhu ;__; Usually you eat it with thin pancakes (wrap it inside) and with sauce and stuff. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Peking_Duck_4.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Peking_Duck_1.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Canard_laqué.JPG

Thanks for answering :), so you're making a VN may i ask about what program you're using? and I'm in the same boat as you, I'm also studying japanese though not in a school but home study.

I'm using Ren'Py. The newest version (6.12) supports Android OS too! It's actually really user-friendly and has a lot of features. The scripting language is really easy to learn, but if you know/are willing to learn some Python you can implement more advanced stuffs. Maybe someday I'll write my own engine (maybe Java since I am more knowledgeable at that) but, we shall see. It's not on iOS yet, I am thinking about using Flash for that since I don't have a Mac.

Welcome to A-S, d.sangria119.
Hope we have fun here together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.