Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMage

Blue Ranger
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2010
Hello people from anime-sharing!

I really liked exalpha-anime but i never said anything in there, so now i'm going to try to be an active member here.

I'm still kind of new to forums, but i'll try to be a good member.(just the way i'm triyng to do with my Hongfire account >_>).

I like mostly anything from this site so there's not many things i dislike.

Thanks for reading this!

btw: Sorry if my English is bad because it's not my primary language.

Welcome to AS, BlueMage. ^^

Have fun and don't worry about your language - it's fine and will only become better with frequent usage. ^^

Hello Bluemage, welcome to AS. Have fun in the forums. Don't worry too much as we all start the same way.

:059: Hi BlueMage and welcome to AS!

I guess we both have the same way of finding AS. thanks for joining AS community. don't worry about your english as long as we can understand you, it'll be fine. since your new here you can ask us any questions you like.

just for a quick interview:
Q. how did you come up with that username?
Q. what are the anime's you're watchin' now? and what are you favorites?
Q. what kind of music do you listen to?
Q. do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?

be active and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Wow, it's the second time you welcome me, ty for that. ._.

Well...My username comes from my favorite color (blue) + favorite class(mage, duh) and from the class that has that exact same name in FF ,wich i can get and use monster's abilities, wich i find really awesome. >_>

As i previously said, i'm watching (and going to watch) many animes now so it's hard to list them here, and i have lots of favorites too so... i'll skip to the next question. XD

I basically like any style of music, the only thing that matters for me is the music itself.

And for the last question... yes I do play VNs and I like/play every type of game, except sport ones. xD

I think you did not expect me to answer all those questions so sorry for writing all that.

Thanks again for welcoming me. =)

Welcome to A-S.:059:
Hope we have lots of fun together.:th_113_:
BTW, where do you from? Care to tell us about yourself more?:074:

woah really? i did welcome you? ahhh probably it's from another forum XD.

Greeting people is my kind job after all (hehehe)

Well hello there BlueMage, and welcome to AS! :P

Don't mind us when we screw around a lot at times, just join in any of our conversations and the spam threads and make a lot of a friends! xD

Aha, you love eroge too.

I'm all for cute school romance eroge nyaa~

Greeting and Welcome to AS, BlueMage~
I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us.

See you around the forum~

Thanks (again) guys =P

I was trying to find something else to say but nothing comes to my mind now. ._.

btw, Shitotaku, yeah you already welcomed me in hongfire. =P

Forgot to say, yeah I love eroges, almost any kind of them is good for me, being the one that Checkmate mentioned one of my favorites. =)

Last edited:
Hehehe, yeah i guess i did. hey at least you remembered me, there are a lot of people who greeted you there. i bet you didn't forget about stukasa ;p.

anyway welcome, welcome. have fun and hope you like everyone's uploads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha