Greetings! blinkpoint joins the party lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkpoint

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2018
Heya there folk! I'm blinkpoint, been a lurker for a couple of years until finally decided to register as a member of this awesome community since this some of the few best/finest sources of anime and visual novel content! :)

Plus the the UI of the website is pretty sleek and easy to manage!

I'm both a anime fan and person who enjoys playing visual novels as I couldn't get sufficient happiness from just sticking into one medium!:rolleyes:

I also read manga on certain occasions provided its entertaining enough for me...

Lastly I would like to discuss my hobbies,interests to fellow otakus and share whatever stuffs I got to the community!

Thank you for having me!

Hi and welcome to ASF, blinkheart.

For normal chat, please check the LPW in the spam section, or the Visual Novel Cafe in eroge section for VN thread.

Hello there and I appreciate the warm welcome! I'll make sure to check the ones you've mentioned!

/me peeks.

Welcome to our family [MENTION=165844]blinkpoint[/MENTION]; :puniko_hi:

I'm very happy that you decided to join after some years, I was a lurker once too, for a year! :P

I love playing visual novels too, I play otome and eroge but right now the one I'm looking forward to is Minikui Mojika no Ko , you should check it out it's very interesting. :puniko_aha:

You can hang out with us through LPW, in Spam Section.

Have fun and :nyanmusu_goodluck:

/me peeks.

Welcome to our family [MENTION=165844]blinkpoint[/MENTION]; :puniko_hi:

I'm very happy that you decided to join after some years, I was a lurker once too, for a year! :P

I love playing visual novels too, I play otome and eroge but right now the one I'm looking forward to is Minikui Mojika no Ko , you should check it out it's very interesting. :puniko_aha:

You can hang out with us through LPW, in Spam Section.

Have fun and :nyanmusu_goodluck:

Thank you so much for the warm reception! Really appreciated it! :)

Though my first visual novel as Long Live The Queen

Then suddenly I fell in love with the genre and started playing the Japanese Fan translated VNs such as Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime

Ever since I just keep playing VNs whenever I have the time and wasn't busy with work and real life dramas lol

And regarding Minikui Mojika no Ko, whoa!!! that's a Nitroplus game/visual novel?! plus its pretty new! You've just pique my interest! If only I could read Japanese :(
The only Nitroplus game that I've played so far is Steins;Gate....

Hmm.... You've like otome which implies your a gal hehe... I do play some few otome games too although I forgot what their titles are, I mostly play Eroge and the RPG hybrid ones like Aselia The Eternal

Nice anime art by the ways! Could you tell me how you insert it in the paragraphs! They look so cute and gorgeous!!!

Anyway I'll make sure to check the places you've mentioned! Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the warm reception! Really appreciated it! :)

Though my first visual novel as Long Live The Queen

Then suddenly I fell in love with the genre and started playing the Japanese Fan translated VNs such as Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime

Ever since I just keep playing VNs whenever I have the time and wasn't busy with work and real life dramas lol

And regarding Minikui Mojika no Ko, whoa!!! that's a Nitroplus game/visual novel?! plus its pretty new! You've just pique my interest! If only I could read Japanese :(
The only Nitroplus game that I've played so far is Steins;Gate....

Hmm.... You've like otome which implies your a gal hehe... I do play some few otome games too although I forgot what their titles are, I mostly play Eroge and the RPG hybrid ones like Aselia The Eternal

Nice anime art by the ways! Could you tell me how you insert it in the paragraphs! They look so cute and gorgeous!!!

Anyway I'll make sure to check the places you've mentioned! Thanks again!

Man sorry for the very very very late reply. :dispirited:

Hmm, I don't remember my first VN, but I know it wasn't in Japanese :P

Playing a Visual Novel can really make you forget about real world for some time, so I do enjoy it. I don't watch too many anime lately but I sometimes look up things that seem interesting for me such as right now 'Banana Fish'. And for manga, I love reading in general so most of the time I read a lot of stuff including webtoons.

The game I mentioned is out so you can try playing it, I really want to start playing it but there's too many stuff I need to finish before playing that. If you can't read japanese you can use ITH/AGHT or VNR to translate visual novels though, it usually is not the best outcome when it comes to translation but it gives you an idea so better than nothing I suppose?

Well, I do like otome games yes, my taste in games is very large actually. And assuming you're a guy since you play eroge, hearing you played otome games before is pretty awesome! :P

The pictures I posted on my last posts are called Stickers, you can find them in 'Smilies', just click on the box (I mean you can see it if you want to write a reply.) which has an emoji on it and click once again to 'More'.

If you have questions you can ask me anytime, and hope to see you around [MENTION=165844]blinkpoint[/MENTION]; !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.