Easy!

P

Pete21

Hi, I thought I had better introduce myself, it would be rude not to, My real name is Pete, I am a retired civil servant that has a lifelong love of anime, I saw my first anime as a child in the 60s, my father took me to see some disney production and one of the B movies was called Alakazam the Great , I know it's a bit lame by todays standards , but to me it was amazing, I have amassed a reasonable collection of anime DVD's about 500 plus (I must audit them as they are stored in boxes) featuring anime from the 80s/90s and 2000s, My all time favourite anime horror is Wicked City followed closely by Akira.I was an active member of Mininova and DarksideRG as well as a mod on Kickass torrents in its early days.
I have read the sticky rules but I am a bit unclear with rule 11, what do they mean by no uploading of western content? ,
anyhow
nice to meet you and thanks for a gtreat site
Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha