A bit late for introductions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahoro

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
But HELLO ANYWAY!!

Yea, I know, I've been registered over a month, and just spent the morning replying to other posts, but I figure I'd drop by the Introductions forum and actually introduce myself XD

I haven't actually been that active on forums for a long time now, the last probably being the relic Megchan's Digimon Message board, back when I was like 10 or 11. I do normally hang around IRC though, almost exclusively the currently inactive ACHGM/ACGM music group that used to have a few music leaks of rarer sort of music back in the day. I proudly do not use facebook (though I have an account to shut people up from bugging me to get one so they can have their extra friend add). I am on skype, msn and google talk (through trillian) though, nearly all the time.

I love my Dollfies, Feena and Kud, Good Food, Pretty Art, 3D Modelling (Maya and ZBrush are my tools of choice), Travelling, Photography (works well with Dollfies, Food and Travelling), Programming, and of course Money, among many other things :p A more full informational about me is on my blog actually (link is in my sig), I started it in July out of sheer boredom at work, but I update it every 2nd day or so (except for weekends). I can speak and write a bit of Japanese (though completely unfit for playing games or translation work), with English being my first and only fluent language. Though strange as it sounds, I'm actually a person of the Sciences (my soon-ish degree is a double major in Computing Science and Biological Science), even though nearly all of my hobbies and interests are artsy-ish based, I'm just no good at the arts stuff is all.

As I said in the relevant thread, I'm technically a Hongfire Refugee since I originally found this place because of girlcelly's torrents after HF's download section went poof. But eh, you all seem like a lot of fun, so I'm happy to find a new outlet to chat with people with similar interests, because its hard to find many people I identify with very well out here in Canada that I've met. Besides, I'm a lot more talkative online ^_~

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~

Haidere~ Welcome to A-S~

Perhaps you could join us in our irc channel :O lots of canadians there ^^

Welcome to AS Mahoro AKA person im currently spamming with XD And yeah there is quite a few Canadians XD

haha, maybe I'll have to then, at least then I'd be able to talk to more people in my immediate timezone (most of the people I talk to frrom ACHGM are on the opposite end of the world, lol

:D Thanks, and I certainly will, god knows I did all day today XD

Horo Horo..

Welcome to ASF Mahoro..
Keep spaming!! heheh

Welcome to ASF, Mahoro.
Have fun in the forum, in which you've already have. :P

Computer and Bio Science, whoa... Are you planning to do something like Bio Computer or something, with those 2 course?

Ahaha...that would be nice wouldn't it, I'm too stupid for grad school though. I'm more likely to end up just doing more computer stuff in the end though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.