Anime People, Hello!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate / Zero

Lazy Person!!!
Feb 8, 2014
Hello fellow anime people & gamers !!!

I am Fotis and i am glad that i become member here!

I hope that we will be have a nice time here!

Nice to meet you all !!!

Friendly,

Fotis P.

P.S. Also thank you, [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; for sending me invitation.

Welcome to ASF Fotis

:cheering:
Check the Forum Games or Spam section if you would like to chat and nice to meet you.
There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

I just saw you in LPW
kdq.gif

Welcome to ASF Fotis

:cheering:
Check the Forum Games or Spam section if you would like to chat and nice to meet you.
There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

I just saw you in LPW
kdq.gif

Yeah ;) i figured out pretty much easy!

Well the forum is big and have tones off stuff! Tones of material that i want to search and to download!!!

anime people? :reallyconfused: sadly i'm not an anime person. i'm a normal person. it'd be awesome to be an anime person though. not the best friend character though. they always end up alone. maybe a protagonist, but they go through really depressing moments.........................................

:surprise: right, introductions! hey fotis, welcome to ASF. if you want to chat, there's the LPW thread you've visited, and there's plenty of forum games and etc. anyways, enjoy your stay :hi:

Welcome to AS Fotis~

Hmm see you around somewhere or another..~ xD More for the greek group i suppose~

Hello and welcome to ASF fotis ~ :fluteangel:

Damn bro, one day this place will be filled with greeks that it will no longer be AS XD

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3