>__>

Status
Not open for further replies.

awkwardusername

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
May 30, 2012
Hello. I'm awkwardusername. I came from space. And I am an alien. I am a liar too.

I am a computer science major. I build things, I destroy things. I like moe. I like anime. I like manga. I like technical music. I like Chopin, Liszt, and djent like Meshuggah among other things.

I have a literary blog at Wordpress, and a "what-anything-comes-to-mind" blog at Tumblr.

Of all the stuff I can do, I was not given the talent at eye-finger coordination games (see Rock Band and osu!), with such, I cannot play any musical instrument (of which I am in vain). I couldn't write and draw well to, but I can definitely see what is good and what is not when it comes to art.

I am slightly perverted. I am independent. I hate stupid people. I might be a narcissist, but I try to think of the others as well. With such, I am a man of few words. I don't like talking. But I am noisy when appropriate.

I hate being alone but I prefer being in solitude.

With that said, I'm awkwardusername.

Yoroshiku.

Yoroshiku..
Welcome to ASF, have fun at the Spam/Game Section... Ah.. I always wanted to write that on my post (Usually the Spam King Samy do this)... hahah.....

Good luck, May God Be with you..

Hi awkwardusername :hi:
Welcome to Anime Sharing!!!!
Enjoy your stay with us!!!! :goodluck:

Welcome to Anime Sharing, awkwardusername~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Follow for follow on Tumblr? Also we are pretty much alike in some sense. I am narcissistic, but I care for others when it is appropriate. Slightly perverted. And yeah, all that amazing stuff you have said on your introduction. But I don't really know if you are telling the truth since you have stated that you are a liar.

Welcome to AS awkwardusername~
I think i saw you on irc xD
[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] go ahead and say it lol~ Then i wont need to ;3

Reactions: SainTPrimE
Hi, awk. Welcome to ASF. I'm giving you a welcome. Hope it proves useful. ^^

Wish you have fun!

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF awkwardusername ;)
nice to meet you.
:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.