[REQUEST[中央遊月]MRサクバス 第二作品

deathgod987

Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Title:MRサクバス 第二作品
Release date: 26/12/2020
Circle:中央遊月
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_191008/?dmmref=ListRanking&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=1

d_191008pr.jpg

Lets all hope for the best , and see if someone will kindly share that masterpiece , saw the first one and is amazing , really looking for this one

Does anyone know if the creator is still working on this and is going to make it a full movie instead of a comic? Or at the very least animate and give sound to all the sex scenes? This one is a lot hotter than the original but its a shame its just a comic with a couple silent looping animations. I really hope this isn't it for the sequel. Anyone know if the creator has a social media account or some other way to message him wanting to know more? I could probably make a couple coherent sentences in Japanese that he should understand. I want more from this so bad and it would really suck if this is it.

The trailer on the comic portion had multiple animations that we never got so maybe. But most likely they were working on a full movie but at some point ran out of funding/lost members/effected by covid and shifted to the comic to release something. to be perfectly honest while the quality of the models, hair, and physics were much higher the animation was rigid and looped painfully short. compared to how dynamic they were with the last movie i cant help but think the budget was severely mismanaged and significant corners would have been cut unlike the "passion project" feel of their previous work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.