[Japanese] ★Own Bought★[150626][アンダーブルー] 異教少女の末路

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you so much i have an out of control tickling fetish

@3dhentailover, To view this work, you may need to install the Japanese language pack on your PC. For more details, please refer to [ How can I install the Japanese language pack? ]

Yep, got that; I play many hentai games but this one seems different.
To make it work on W7, even if you have locale and the language pack; you need to go in the region-language settings -->administrative pane and select "language for non unicode programs".

Change that to JP, restart the computer and then it finally works!

Glad to see that there is someone that makes something based on tickling; although there was not much interaction. Better than nothing; I wish I knew Japanese to read the whole story behind these scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3