[Japanese] [Hentai] 純情少女エトセトラ | Junjou Shoujo Et Cetera 1-2 + 2 bonus (eng-softsub) HD

Tracer

MEGA UPLOADER
Elite Member
Dec 24, 2016
純情少女エトセトラ | Junjou Shoujo Et Cetera 1-2 + 2 bonus (eng-softsub) HD

Genre: Big tits, Oral sex, Romance, School, Straight, Footjob.
Series: ep. 1-2 of 2 + 2 bonus
Duration: 2*22 + 2*4 min
Censorship: cen
The voice: Japanese Original
Subtitles: English

Kuramochi Kohn interested in reading, needlework and cooking. At first glance, the new student food was just mediocre . Is that her great growth and maturity of the external isolated girl from the crowd of new classmates . Literally from the first submission Kohn , her neighbor's party , Dzenoti Yuto , began looking for a way to get close to brand new . And the fate quickly throws him a chance to correct . Yuto habitually dined on the roof of the building, and when it came to the bento Kohn in his hands, he was incredibly pleased coincidence of their tastes. Do not delay urgent issue on the back burner , Yuto Cohn offers to be his girlfriend . Within a few days, the newly-formed couple moved to a more intimate level of relationships. Getting to know each other's bodies , high school students begin to gain experience in a classic sex, not forgetting , to love both of obscenities . Until one day , Kon notices Yuto in the arms of another girl ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.