義母の吐息リマスター&義母の滴パック

Big up. 義母の吐息リマスター is one of my older favorites and its awesome it was remastered.

Upping this one more time with hopes that it could still be posted eventually, as the next repackage (the Wendybell one) was posted last month. Hoping maybe this one fell through the cracks.

i think because no one hav the crack yet ... so this request can't never be fulfill

It's a waiting game not for the faint of heart with this one. :yawn:;) Still hope to see it eventually.

hello all, i have great news about one of the games (gibo no toiki), i managed to run it on win 10. i used to run those old VN on linux just fine but now that i'm using windows 10 it's hell! lol
anyways,
it turns out the game is part of another collection and in the developer's website there's an update for the executable and it works just fine with the original, more common version of the game itself.

after installing the game normally, go here http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/support.html and download tuyamitu_update101.zip
extract gibo5p.exe and put it where you have installed the game.

now, it's not over. we must add something in the windows registry or the new executable will complain that the game is not installed.
don't worry it's very easy, just paste this code i made in notepad and save it as gibo5preg.reg in the same folder

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TinkerBell\Gibo5p]
"CommonProgramsLink"="<No Data>"
"DesktopLink"="<No Data>"
"InstallPath"="."
"UninstallData"="set"
now, double click gibo5preg.reg that you just made.
the windows registry will warn you about editing recklessly, but this is ok. we're not deleting anything, we're just adding a new entry.

and we're done.
from now on run the game with gibo5p.exe instead. locale emulator or similar also work with it just fine.

if going full screen looks strange (aka the image is bigger than the screen resolution and it goes overboard):
exit the game then rightclick gibo5p.exe > properties
go to compatibility
at the bottom there should be a button "edit high dpi settings" (it's named slightly different in some OS versions)
in the new window, go down to "override behaviour" (it's the last check), enable it and select "application" just below it.
ok it all back and try running the game again. go fullscreen and enjoy!

cheers! i will try to make the other game gibo no shizuku run, it should run fine tho, it's newer. i will post my findings when i'm done

ps. i know i could just attach the reg file and the update zip here but since i haven't ever posted in the forum i figured no one would just run stuff from a random stranger. i hope it's easy and transparent enough. i will help if needed

That is only supposed to make the old version of Gibo no Toiki work on Windows 10.
That's nice but we can already use a Virtual Machine for that.

What the request is about is for the Gibo no Toiki Remastered Edition which not only will work on the latest OS natively but it is also remaster with higher resolution CG plus it contains additional stories.

That said I'm hoping someone can fill this request!

Not completely giving up hope yet! Still crossing my fingers for a surprise one day.

Just kinda odd because the second package like this was released pretty much immediately when it came out. But, such is the way of things sometimes. Could end up with a surprise some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.