Fujoshi Usagi

Trusted Member
Jul 27, 2012
Original Title: ななみとこのみのおしえてA・B・C~りにゅーある~
Romaji: Nanami to Konomi no Oshiete A.B.C. ~Renewal~
Released Date: 05/10/21
Company, Producer: Studio Ring
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=202001

Please note that this is for the Renewal version, NOT the HD one.

I think i have the old version from 2003/12/26(1st release), are you interested on that one too? Or only the 2005/10/21?

-rockleevk

The 2005 version would be preferred, but honestly I'll take anything that isn't the 2010 one, haha~

Ok, i'll tell you soon if I still have the 2003/12/26 release, if not, i'll try to look for it doing a little search.

-rockleevk

Thanks, man. c:

I technically found the '05 version, but with a pretty big issue; the site I found it on only allows users from Indonesia to download it, and I'm not very educated with proxies so...

If that furthers this in any way, want me to link to the files? I understand if it's too big of a hassle though.

Can you send me a PM with the link?
Maybe i can get it easily.

EDIT: on random P2P i found the 2005 release, let's see if i can get it from there.

-rockleevk

Last edited:
I'll send you the links just in case ;; old games on P2P usually aren't seeded too well...thank you for your hard work!

Here's the upload for the 2005 version:

(18禁ゲーム)[051021][Studio Ring] ななみとこのみのおしえてA・B・C ~りにゅーある~ (iso+mds)
MEGA Folder Link
Happy download! Request filled.

-rockleevk

Much appreciated!

There's a bit of an issue with the BGM/OP, but I did kind of a basic fix on them and can post an upload if anyone else wants to play this.

I'll really appreciate the upload of that fix, because I didn't have enough time to do it, but that's because I forced the cache from P2P to convert at 95% of the download because no one had the complete file.
It's better this than nothing, at least.

-rockleevk

https://mega.co.nz/#!PNZzGQbB!RxZRIa3UEn5A6GSzqyY-eadnXKvltO9t71J7MstTjR8
^ BGM and video, along with base save folder because the game won't save without it.

Okay...this will take a bit of explanation.

The installer on the ISO is broken, so just copy all the files EXCEPT the BGM and movie ones into (folder of your choice, I just chose C:)\Studio Ring\ななみとこのみのおしえてA・B・C~りにゅーある~. Or change the install directory from the .ini, but this was a lot easier imo. Now extract the folders from the .rar into the game folder, and everything should work okay. Haven't played through the whole game, but I tested the BGM with the in-game music player and it seemed to work okay.

The OP is actually the promotional version from the first release, but other than a few extra seconds at the end providing information there's really no difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?