[Save Game/Walkthrough Request] 漂流教室 [Vagrantsx]

Lerianis

Trusted Member
May 16, 2012
I am looking for a save game for [Vagrantsx] 漂流教室.
The DLsite link is http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146210.html
The English name of the game is [Vagrantsx] The Drifting Classroom, posted in numerous threads on this website.

Tried getting through the game myself and have gotten a lot of the sex scenes but end up dying of starvation sooner or later without getting through the whole game.

I either need a save game or a point to a walkthrough. Even a Japanese language walkthrough of the game would be fine.

Those missing scenes were bothering me too, so I did my best to solve the puzzle. I can try to make some sort of a time table and explain how to access the locked room.

00 Hill (food)
01 Hill
02 Hill
03 Hill
04 Basement (Takeru/Midori)
05 Basement
06 Basement
07 Basement
08 Classroom (Takeru/Saka), Forest (food)
09 Classroom, Forest
10 Classroom
11 Classroom
12 Gym (Yukio/Miyuki), Locked Room (Takeshi/Tamiko)
13 Gym, Locked Room
14 Gym, Locked Room
15 Gym, Locked Room
16 Hill (Sensei/Emiko), Storage (Yukio/Izumi)
17 Hill, Storage
18 Hill, Storage, Forest (food)
19 Hill, Storage, Forest
20 Toilet (Sensei/Ai)
21 Toilet
22 Toilet
23 Toilet

The locked room can be accessed by staying away from all the events until second night, when you're close to starvation and must eat at the hill at 3:00. After that the door should be unlocked. Just be careful and jump around locations while making sure there are no events.

Hopefully people will find this useful. I don't want to think how many hours I put into this, but then again it had better value than many modern games heh.

Last edited:
Those missing scenes were bothering me too, so I did my best to solve the puzzle. I can try to make some sort of a time table and explain how to access the locked room.

00 Hill (food)
01 Hill
02 Hill
03 Hill
04 Basement (Takeru/Midori)
05 Basement
06 Basement
07 Basement
08 Classroom (Takeru/Saka), Forest (food)
09 Classroom, Forest
10 Classroom
11 Classroom
12 Gym (Yukio/Miyuki), Locked Room (Takeshi/Tamiko)
13 Gym, Locked Room
14 Gym, Locked Room
15 Gym, Locked Room
16 Hill (Sensei/Emiko), Storage (Yukio/Izumi)
17 Hill, Storage
18 Hill, Storage, Forest (food)
19 Hill, Storage, Forest
20 Toilet (Sensei/Ai)
21 Toilet
22 Toilet
23 Toilet

The locked room can be accessed by staying away from all the events until second night, when you're close to starvation and must eat at the hill at 3:00. After that the door should be unlocked. Just be careful and jump around locations while making sure there are no events.

Hopefully people will find this useful. I don't want to think how many hours I put into this, but then again it had better value than many modern games heh.

Thank you! Yes! Vagrantsx is a good game company but their games are seriously obtuse in how to get through them.

Unfortunately the guide is not clear enough or I am seriously obtuse.
Going to need a step by step (i.e. location by location) walkthrough for this or better yet a saved game.

Last edited:
Ah yes their games are pretty tricky. I can't read kanji so I find things out by trial and error. The locations might be actually called something entirely different but I just call them what they seem to me.

I went back and looked into the issue and it seems that one must also visit all the locations on top of being near starvation. I'm not surprised that people couldn't get through the guide since it was too vague. Sorry about that. I just got lucky testing it and thought it worked. Here's a step-by-step-ish attempt for the locked room. Hopefully it'll be fine this time. I'm not bothering with all the other events since they can be found randomly and are documented in the schedule in my previous post.

New game (beach) -> forest (bottom, kanji looks like 3 trees) -> beach (bottom option) -> 9:00 there are events at classroom and forest so go to basement (third option) -> locked room (second option) -> basement (bottom option) -> storage (top option) -> basement (bottom option) -> storage -> basement -> 16:00 there's an event at storage so let's leave the basement area (bottom option)

Leaving basement area and school area skips an hour btw. Take that in account if you need to be somewhere else.

Beach (bottom option) -> classroom (top option) -> leave classroom and go to beach (bottom option) -> jump between forest and beach until 9:00. You should've skipped all events thus far and be located at the beach

Go to hill (second option) -> beach (bottom option) -> hill -> beach -> hill -> beach -> hill -> beach (clock should be 17:00)

Classroom -> toilet (top option, main character is getting hungry) -> gym (first option) -> classroom (bottom option) -> leave classroom and go to beach -> forest -> beach -> forest -> beach -> 3:00 you must go to the hill to get a food event so you don't starve (second option)

Now you can go to basement (there's an event going now, doesn't matter anymore) and choose the second option. The locked room should be open now. Come back for the events from 12:00 to 15:00.

Reactions: Lerianis
Ah yes their games are pretty tricky. I can't read kanji so I find things out by trial and error. The locations might be actually called something entirely different but I just call them what they seem to me.

Thank you for the step by step walkthrough to this game. Only other question I have is "Is there a real ending to this game?" because I managed to survive for nearly a week after you told me how to unlock the locked room, unlocking all the scenes in that game fresh, and it did not seem that there was any 'real ending' to the game where you got rescued or something else happened.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to unlock the scenes. I'm not entirely sure but I think that's all there is. Getting 100% gallery seems to be the goal. Feels a bit lackluster, right? Technically you could survive forever making sure you visit the food events so that you don't starve. I managed to stay alive many days when I tried to solve the locked room mystery. I doubt there's anything more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.