[REQUEST] ときどき晴天を見上げて...

Rare VN. Maybe someone here still has it. Because there is no VN in the big VN databases.

I'm referring to the Chinese VN base (where VN download via ftp). Or have you found the VN?

Sadly I don't, I still envisaged to buy it on shop but it was hugely expensive (I did it with 2 others game not on the FTP database). I think it would be better if we could share the shipping with 4 or 5 different people though.

Sadly I don't, I still envisaged to buy it on shop but it was hugely expensive (I did it with 2 others game not on the FTP database). I think it would be better if we could share the shipping with 4 or 5 different people though.

How much will the VN cost? (now I can not spend anything to buy, I need to update the video card and they are now priced from $ 1000 excluding taxes and shipping)

It was a bit more than $ 200 if my memory is right (sold in yen in japan), the game is not available anymore though.

I hope 200 is with shipping (because the price is too high for 1 VN or more VN (newer VN I agree with the price 99 because there is almost 1 blu-ray content, but in the old 1CD content is already a fortune)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks