[Request] [Miel] 異世界孕ませハーレムパーティー  ~最弱の解析スキルが異常発達してエッチな弱点を丸裸に!最強の爆乳冒険者たちを肉便器化!~

garungdien

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2018
Original Title: 異世界孕ませハーレムパーティー  ~最弱の解析スキルが異常発達してエッチな弱点を丸裸に!最強の爆乳冒険者たちを肉便器化!~
Romaji: Isekai Haramase Harem Party~ Saijaku no Kaiseki Skill ga Ijou Hattatsu Shite Ecchi na Jakuten o Maruhadaka ni! Saikyou no Bakunyuu Boukensha-tachi o Nikubenki-ka!~
Release Date: 25/09/2020
Company, Producer: Miel
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1104548&gc=gc
VNDB link: https://vndb.org/v29154

I thought so, but wanted to be sure. This would be the second title that is considerably delayed, the previous 2, those on the beach, the same thing happened to them (more or less). Does anyone knows what is happening with miel games?

Nothing is happening to the miel games it just that nobody is uploading them anymore. Velka use to upload them but he hasn't been on in awhile for some reason so unless somebody else upload them you can forgot about miel games.

Last edited:
You're right, so I don't know why it hasn't been published yet. I've been waiting for it too :(

Maybe they are popular enough to use as bait to subscribe. Miel is a well known company so I doubt they dont buy them.
I remember before Miel game taking like 4-5 days so it can't be just Velka dying.

It is now available

Yes it is but thanks for the link. I got to play it right away.
Again thanks man, maybe those people saw your link and said "fuck we can't keep it behind a paywall any longer".
At least you got to support this company which is so great :)

Thanks, it's good to support companies like Miel that make very good games, it's funny that the game took almost a week to be shared and just when I shared it, Velka launches it in the torrent forum xD

Thanks, it's good to support companies like Miel that make very good games, it's funny that the game took almost a week to be shared and just when I shared it, Velka launches it in the torrent forum xD

Yeah I genuinely believe that Miel games are now bait for subscriptions, because they are pretty popular.
Now we know the ETA is a week for their games (At least the harem ones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha