[Request] [Clip☆Craft] ユニオリズム・カルテット

hi,Guys and Girls.
Please Buy.
We made this game,so long time and so much money.
Please...

Most of the supply of this December games are being strictly controlled. They will be released I think at least 1~2 weeks after release. I am not an uploader by any means but still just a heads up on the why none of the games released on December 26th have been uploaded. I myself have a copy of this game but...yeah like I said I am not an uploader, if it was another one then sure but this is one of the very few titles I have bought in a while (Dude games in Japan are like unholy expensive). I paid like 80$ just for this thing!!!!! Sorry but this is the least I can do. For the record, I think is worth it. It is quite fun, the ero is grrrreeeeat and the story helds up well with entertaining battles, non-stereotypical characters and plenty of SD.

tl;dr: This hobby is expensive as shit with prohibitive costs for people outside of JP, only a few people risk it to upload for overseas fellas and that is why we need to patiently wait for we are unworthy fucks that just receive and don't give enough back.

Last edited:
hi,Guys and Girls.
Please Buy.
We made this game,so long time and so much money.
Please...

If my country allowed it, I would gladly to buy and import it
sadly, stuff like this will be detained in the airport custom and lost forever

btw, are you one of the staff?

If my country allowed it, I would gladly to buy and import it
sadly, stuff like this will be detained in the airport custom and lost forever

btw, are you one of the staff?

He is just trolling

Is anyone going to upload this game or not? If not, then I have no choice but to buy the original disc.

Oh, hahaha....it seems somebody did upload it just for New Year. I just deleted my previous post lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。