Ryushare

Rapidgator

Freakshare

Uploadable

Storagon

Turbobit

Last edited:
Re: (同人ソフト) [140125][毛玉キューブ] ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

The audio files are all messed up, they need to be renamed to play? The game is unplayable in this state.

The audio files are all messed up, they need to be renamed to play? The game is unplayable in this state.

sorry, my mistake, i uploaded the wrong file
reup now...

Edit: reup done :)

XI6q3TL.jpg

Reactions: uglymonkey

Game works fine now, thank you uploader. This is the better upload of the two available now since the other one didn't work either.

otokonoko when i try to play this game it say Unable to find file Audio/BGM/japanese writen can you reupload Audio BGM Folder of this game?? I downloaded from your link Freak Share.. Thank you very much.!:D

otokonoko when i try to play this game it say Unable to find file Audio/BGM/japanese writen can you reupload Audio BGM Folder of this game?? I downloaded from your link Freak Share.. Thank you very much.!:D

There are no thing wrong with my freakshare link :). Did you changed your system locale to Japanese yet ?. If not, the audio files names may changed to gibberish characters (similar like this: âüâïâ}âKôoÿ^é¦â) when you unrar the game. It make the game unplayable.
Try changing your system locale to japanese and unrar again.

Last edited:
Reactions: mycatur

There are no thing wrong with my freakshare link :). Did you changed your system locale to Japanese yet ?. If not, the audio files names may changed to gibberish characters (similar like this: âüâïâ}âKôoÿ^é¦â) when you unrar the game. It make the game unplayable.
Try changing your system locale to japanese and unrar again.

awesome..!!! after try your tips the game work fine now.. then it must change to full japanese locale Thank you VM :D

Re: (同人ソフト) [140125][毛玉キューブ] ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ ver 1.01

updated to ver 1.01

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks