[Japanese] ~~NEW~~ [DAMINZ] Sexaloid Girlfriend | セクサロイドな彼女【通常版】(Realtime 3D)

This is the best 3D sex game out of japan right now, it blows every Illusion title out of water.

The 3D audio, the way you interact and the way the fucking mechanics work and so much more make this really superior !

Why aren't more people aware of this title ?

Guys i'm serious. The animations, textures, the how the eyes follow you.
The transition of sex positions from multiple points in the room, FLAWLESS !
THIS GAME IS CRUSHING IT ! WHY IS NOBODY ACKNOWLEDGING IT HOW AWESOME THIS IS !?!

Please people get on this game , create mods, add translations ! It uses Unity !

Last edited:
Reactions: keycode17
I have to agree, it's pretty spectacular. It`s like the guy who made this read the complaint threads surrounding Illusion and said "Pfft, really? They can't do that? Watch me do it instead"

All it's missing now is greater customization, and more support surrounding mods.
... And translations. Still wondering what that option in the options menu with the 9 tickable lines is supposed to be.

I haven't been able to get into the files, unfortunately, though I haven't updaqted my version of SB3UGS, and I'm pretty sure this uses a newer version of Unity than the Illusion titles SB3UGS is made to support

Here is a guide until we get translations. It was made by Sibushang from Hongfire :

Here's a mini guide so others don't have to suffer through all the trial and error I did.

You can open the html file in the game folder with your browser and then use a page translation plugin or app to translate the page so you know the controls

Main Screen
1. Unboxing - Go through the process of registering your Sexaloid
2. Free Mode - Enjoy your Sexaloid.
3. Tutorial - learn the game controls
4. Options - and Customization- Set sound levels, sensitivity and clothing color. Top right option gives glasses that can be colored.
5. Credits - See the names of the game creators
6. Quit - Close the game.

In game menus
1st menu after taking off her babydoll,
1. Change Reaction (?) - Changes how she reacts to you, Makes her look towards you, or away during your actions. (Needs some clarification)
2. Change location. This moves to your last choice after a spot has been selected.
a.Move to couch
b.Move to bedside.
c.Move to bed.
3. Undress and position selection
a.Undress/Caress pose 1.- Allows you to take off her bra panties and stockings while she faces you
b.Undress/Caress pose 2 - Allows you to take off her bra panties and stocking while she faces away.
c.Undress/Caress pose 3 - Allows you to take off her bra and panties while she takes a cute/sexy pose
d.She caresses you, gives you a handjob, fellatio or deepthroat
e.You finger her
f.Initiate penetration

After you penetrate her holding Right mouse button will bring up a list of positions 1st selection changes how she looks at you, 2nd selection starts auto thrusting, last selection makes you pull out. All other selections are other positions.

There are probably a few errors with this list, but it should help those who are interested get started.

Also here is the uncensor, courtesy of Storm4n from Hongfire :

There was a download link to it on Lah Li, but I believe it was taken down, because one of the lower comments of the thread mentions a thanks for including torrent option, with heavy connotation that the original link is down

Magnet is probably still up, if you have the bandwidth to waste.

Thank you Jakex for the translation, it's as helpful as it can get.

Gotta say, the personality options are extremely vague (Even for somebody who can read Kanji, I'd wager)

There was a download link to it on Lah Li, but I believe it was taken down, because one of the lower comments of the thread mentions a thanks for including torrent option, with heavy connotation that the original link is down

Magnet is probably still up, if you have the bandwidth to waste.

Thank you Jakex for the translation, it's as helpful as it can get.

Gotta say, the personality options are extremely vague (Even for somebody who can read Kanji, I'd wager)

Ah, ok.

Btw, do you know which of the menu's i have to press to get to the removing the bra and panties? Can't seeem to find it.

And was it next month the game got htc vive support along with motion controller interaction?

Ah, ok.

Btw, do you know which of the menu's i have to press to get to the removing the bra and panties? Can't seeem to find it.

And was it next month the game got htc vive support along with motion controller interaction?

Not too sure about the VR side of things, don't have any VR aperatus to test the VR version with.

Removing the bras, ect is not a menu option

You see, you have to get into free mode, the second menu option. From there, you do like you did in the tutorial if you played it; You right-click to bring out your hand, you left-click where the heart is and drag.

This is how most motions are done in the game, excluding piston, which uses the wheel, a bit like in Mizuki Island, if you've ever come across the title.

After you've dragged her in front of you, you get the option to choose whether you wanna go on the bed, floor or sofa when you right-click-hold
Any one of them will do. From there, you'll likely have to fiddle with the options in the right-click menu until she gets in a pose that exposes her back. From there, you get the option to remove the bra/panties.

What's unfortunate about the game, is that it doesn't let you put clothes back on or mix & match.
I wanted her to keep the dress on, but with no bra or panties, with the stockings half off :sowwy:

any chance if it getting posted here Scripty? hongfire is down and no idea when it will return

Yeah so, heres the link to the mod itself

I already wrote the whole post over there and i dont feel like typin it all out again but basically youre going to need to install the illusion plugin architecture on the game. You can find that yourself over on github im sure a google search will get you there.

The IPA works on any unity game im pretty sure, despite it having illusion in the name, it works on titles not made be illusion ykno.
And then you just place the plugins folder in the mod into the root of the game, merging if necessary.

This mod uses google translate api to translate game text in real-time. doesn't work for everything, like the main menu, but works for most stuff. Obviously this means the translation is not the best but its better than nothing. it shouldnt be too much of a performance hit if at all. doesn't affect me or anything. just translates whatever active unity ui text objects it can find on a separate thread and updates the game when done. So you should see the japanese text first and have it quickly updated and thats normal. tho this obviously requires a connection to google servers and stuff so if you cant access google from your internet connection or if its slow then the translation will likely suffer.

Its likely fine tho, hopefully this is useful for some people.
And as a side note: this mod should technically work for any unity game that uses the built in UI text objects.
There's an .ini file included with the mod that lets you change the language if english isn't what you want for whatever reason ykno.

Reactions: fairujin
Yeah cant find the VR anywhere and paypal doesnt work on dlsite (obviously)

Hey Guys, I've been playing in Sexaloid Girlfriend Unity Japanese game for already quite a bit and have to tell you that it makes us all so excited.
However, I was curious if there is any way how we can make the breasts larger?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/23mlt77.jpg

Since, Illusion Plugin Architecture works well for this game also, maybe someone could help us in developin a plugin that would be
similar to Adjust Mod(From Alexae modder) or something similar?

Last edited:
Hey Guys, I've been playing in Sexaloid Girlfriend Unity Japanese game for already quite a bit and have to tell you that it makes us all so excited.
However, I was curious if there is any way how we can make the breasts larger?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/23mlt77.jpg

Since, Illusion Plugin Architecture works well for this game also, maybe someone could help us in developin a plugin that would be
similar to Adjust Mod(From Alexae modder) or something similar?

Last edited:
Question though, why use sites like that which is slow with a 3 minute wait time for the download to start when you have dropbox, mega and google drive which is insta download with a good speed?

Why the complaints? You get it for basically free.
Don't bite the hand that feeds sonny. Usually when a download link for a game is dead, a new thread is made, or it stays dead and lives on as torrents.

Question though, why use sites like that which is slow with a 3 minute wait time for the download to start when you have dropbox, mega and google drive which is insta download with a good speed?

No reason really, most files on this site is using mexashare which is why i uploaded it there to keep the theme i guess ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.