Dec 11, 2021

Title / タイトル: いたずら~悪戯~
Brand / ブランド: 株式会社インターハート
Release / 販売日: 1996/12/06
File size / ファイル容量: 69.92 MB
Code:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=514705
Sample Images:

Hey I donlowaded and extracted the game but each time I try to open the .exe it give me the message "this app can't run on your pc". I believe because this version is so old but I just wanted to know if you knew hot o get around that

the game was old, so if it can't be run on newer system, you can run it on older system by using virtual machine.

Thanks I figured that, but for some reason my virtual machine can't mount .cdi file, which one did you use? and which windows OS is that machine running

i am using daemon tools. i run old games on a win98 OS.

That brings me to my last question, how do you translate old game on virtual machine? what program you use to translate them? Like the game this thread is based on for example

That brings me to my last question, how do you translate old game on virtual machine? what program you use to translate them? Like the game this thread is based on for example

Windows 7 and later - Textractor copy to clipboard within VM (then let Textractor on non-VM handle the translation)
Windows XP - ITHVNR copy to clipboard within VM (then let Textractor on non-VM handle the translation)

Neither of the two aforementioned applications will work on Windows OS that are older, I think
I would guess you'd use an OCR application (to recognize the in-game text) such as "Visual Novel OCR V3.0", copy said text to clipboard, and then let Textractor (or whatever application you want to use for translating) do the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!